Latest threads in Jaguar Autosshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Body Color
Where can I find out how many 1997 Jag XK8's of a particular color were made? Anybody know?

FUSE 1 error code, but no fuses out
I am getting a fuse 1 error code, I have checked all the fuses in bay 1, 2 and 3 (about 3 or 4 times now) and none of them are out. Radio doesnt come on, windows don't work, interior lights don't...
2
2

XJ6 value question.
Morning all. I'm preparing to move back from South Africa and wondering if a certain investment might be sound in that regard. I posted a picture to the Jaguar binaries group, but was asked to...
1
1

XJ6 Stalls from Road Bumps/Potholes
I have a problem with my 1997 XJ6 that has me stumped. The engine will momentarily cut out from bumps and potholes in the road. Occasionally the engine will actually die (restarts easily) but most...
6
6

warning buzzer wont go off, all accessory panel items dead XJ40
Got into my car today with the warning buzzer blaring. It would not shut off. All of my intrument panel accessorys are out. The only things that work are my radio, headlights and heater. Nothing else,...
9
9

XK8 CD player
I have just bought a 1996 XK8. What a beautiful car, but why oh why oh why is the CD player loader in the boot ? There must be a very good explanation, but what a proverbial pain it is!! Simon,...

1956 Jaguar sedan
This vehicle is a project car. It is pretty rough. Body is complete. No glass. What would it be worth? Any help would be greatly appreciated Chuck

2000 s-type timing
can anyone tell me where i can find information, service procedures to repair/change the timing chains on my car. I cannot find anything on this subject. thanks

How much is my jaguar worth?
Hi I have a 1956 4dr sedan project car . Pretty rough no glass. All body parts are there
6
6

Jaguar s type engine failsafe error message
Help, I have recently bought an s type and just today the error message ' engine failsafe mode' has been appearing only occasionally. can anyone help and advise what this means!!!!!!!! Thanks
2
2

Questions from newbie Jaguar owner
I have purchased my first Jaguar, 1994 XJS convertible w/ 4.0L 6cyl. 1) The car did not come with owner's manual. Is there somewhere that I can download a copy or at least print out basic operations...
2
2

Jaguar XJ Super V-8 honors its tradition, heritage
Jaguar XJ Super V-8 honors its tradition, heritage at
1
1

93"xj6 starting problems
has new battery jump starts easy
2
2

Re: Help! My 93"xjs wont start
it seems like a drain somewhere it dont take much to jump it

heater problems
I have a 1994 XJ6 3.2 Gold. I am having problems with the heater as it will not blow and will not get hot. I have checked blower motors heater control E.C.U for heater, all relays concerning heater...