Latest threads in Jaguar Autosshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

FA: Jaguar / Daimler range brochure 1994
Hi all - having a clear out at home - thought this might be of interest to some of you (apologies if not!). for your time webbo73

sun roof . and indicators 1992 sovereign xj6
my sun roof opens on the switch but will not i need to get some sort of unit for my side indicator on my wing cos the bulb holder is rotten

Revere parking sensors
I am attempting to connect reverse parking sensors to my 2001 S type. Due to the bulb monitoring system, there is no smple +ve feed when the reverse lights operate. Can anyone offer advice on how to...
1
1

Daimler 1992 V12 - Head Job advice
Hello all, Looking to make my first acquisition, I have come across a Swiss LHD 1992 Daimler V12 Saloon. However owner says head gasket blown, after overheating in traffic, but repatriated and garaged...
4
4

1997 XJ8 4.0 lights out when indicate right?
Hi everyone. Taken the plunge & gone back to a Jag. Just brought it home and behaved fine to start with but then when I indicated (seems mainly to be right indication) the interior display lights...
1
1

S Type outside air temprature incorrect
Hi there, I have a 2004 S type diesel (2.7 twin turbo). This morning when I started the car the temp gauge told me it was 3°C, of which I beleive this is correct. However after driving a coupld of...
2
2

REAR SUSPENSION NOISE
I've just purchased a 94 XJ6 and have discovered a "clunk" in the right rear end (where sound seems to be coming from) when hitting a bump in the road. Any history of this sort of failure in the XJ6...
2
2

Jaguar X-Type After sale optional bluetooth
Does any body know if the Jaguar X-Type optional bluetooth is available for a 2002 Jun model as an add on or is it a factory option only and if available will it fitt the model without the 7" LCD but...
2
2

XJ8 Known Problems
Hi, I'm considering buying a 1999 XJ8 4Litrw V8 Long Wheel Base. What are the common problems I should look for. Cheers
3
3

forum MKII
Un nouveau forum pour les amoureux de la Jaguar MKII
3
3

s-typ ac temperature switch
My 02, 3.0 s-type's ac fan will not shut off, by the switch. It seems all the buttons still work, looking at the tempter control, it looks like it goes off but the fan stays running. It even sounds as...
3
3

New Jag owner, looking for accessories...
Just bought a 1994 XJ6, my first Jag after wanting one for 30+ years. Other than Ebay, what are the best places to go for accessories, restoration pieces, etc.? Thanks!
2
2

Future of Jag X-Type?
I still go back and forth in trying to decide whether to remain loyal to Volkswagen or to try a Jaguar X-Type sedan next time. Every time I see one of those cars, I fall in love again.......But...Can...
35
35

No heat blowing out of heaters
Hi All. My X300 has stopped blowing any warm air out of the heaters. Temperature is at normal and fans turn on, indicating that the t'stat is working OK. All of the water pipes in the engine bay seem...
1
1

Transmission
I have a 1992 Jaguar XJ6. I recently replaced the throttle position sensor. I did all the proper procedures like the ?Haynes Automotive Repair Manual? suggested to do. As soon as I plugged the battery...
2
2