Latest threads in Jaguar Autosshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

1999 Van den Plas
An acquaintance has a 99 Van den Plas and needs right hand side headlight lenses. Evidently they are pretty pricey from the dealership. Anyone know a cheaper source, a retro, or ???
6
6

Speaker suggestions for 91 xj40
I've got a 91 XJ6 and the speakers are shot. Any suggestions for replacements? Sources for replacements? Cheers Dave

Stuck in Park - argh!
Hi Everone, I hope some of you wise people can help with this one...? Basically, I can't get my jag out of PARK..... We've got a Jaguar XJ40 Sov. 4L Auto 1994 (UK L plate).. It was running just great...
2
2

1988 XJS
Looking for advice on 1988 XJS. I really want a coupe, something different to the norm and have been looking at mercs and porsches, but saw an xjs and really like the look and feel. Okay, so I...
2
2

1968 Jaguar 240 for sale
I might get blasted for this but I would like my Jag to be sold to someone who will appreciate the originality and history of this car. Maybe someone here will be interested. Here is my site : reason...

"Jaguar's XK8 achieves what others attempt"
Jaguar's XK8 achieves what others attempt The simplicity of its fluid lines and sensual curves grabs the eye and accelerates the heart. This is a timeless design that will outlive us all. at
1
1

FA: Cool 4-car Jaguar Diecast Set - Hotwheels
Includes XKSS, XKE, XKR and XJ13! auction ends Sunday - thanks for looking

2000 S Type Cooling system
Hey all - I hope that life is good in Jaguar land. My mother's Jaguar has me a little bit flummoxed, and I was hoping that you guys might be able to help. She has a little problem with exploding...
6
6

locking code
somebody know the locking code for the x-type system ?

mp3 in X-Type
I must connect a reader mp3 to the audio system of mine jaguar x-type 2.0D of 2004, where I can find the Circuit Diagram of the audio system? thanks

Jaguar X-Type ECM Codes
I had to call out the AA (Automobile Association) for some road-side assistance today. Driving along I had the ABS light come on, and then the ECM warning light a minute or so later. The AA man...
3
3

OEM Jaguar Parts Books for Sale
I have OEM microfiche parts catalogs for sale for Jaguar. Some OEM CD-ROMs available as well. Drop me a line with any interest. Thanks, Joe.

Keep your (and indy repair shops) rights to diagnostic codes
Diagnostic codes are needed to troubleshoot problems as cars get more complex. Unfortunately auto manufacturers take the position that diagnostic codes are proprietary and only their dealers may have...
2
2

Merry Christmas
May Christmas bring joy & happiness and in the new year, all the luck you can wish for. MERRY CHRISTMAS

Lubrication points
I have a 1987 Jaguar XJ6 and, of course, it has many lube points. Most of the service stations around here (USA) offer deals on oil & filter changes, including lubrication. While they are perfectly...