Latest threads in Jaguar Autosshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Getting Jaguar to honor their warrenty
I am having a hell of a time gettig Jaguar to honor their warrenty. Has anyone else had this problem? Any sggestions? Gadget
2
2

Need feedback on Xk8 Jag Soft top - convertible
Need feedback on Xk8 Soft top - convertible. Model Years 1997 to 2002 ************************************************************************************* We live in the San Francisco, Bay Area,...
1
1

2010 XJ debuts in Pebble Beach (L.A. Times)
Dan Neil likes it... Cheers, Figaro

Easy DIY manual for 1995 Jaguar XJS Convertible?
Hi All, I recently purchased a 1995 Jaguar XJS Convertible and I love it. I'm not experienced with mechanic work but I would like to do some of the maintenance and fixes on the vehicle myself. I've...
1
1

Looking for an XK for a photo shoot in NYC - 7/17/09
Hello, We’re from Creative Film Cars in Manhattan. We are the Northeast’s premier provider of vehicles for film, television, fashion shoots, magazines and events. We are looking for an XK120-150...

Diminished value
Diminished Value is the loss in market value that occurs when a vehicle is wrecked and repaired. Insurance companies will only offer you part of what is due if anything is offered at all. Don't let...
1
1

engine fan module
I've a UK spec '95 x300 4.0 Sovereign While I was at Santa Pod for the Easter Drags, The Sov decided to switch on the engine cooling fans and drain the battery. Figure that the fan module is the...

Re: Questions...on Jags
Your brain- if you think louder is better your IQ is 2 digits Side effects from Prop 8

Questions...on Jags
I am not knowledgeable on car audio systems at all. I have a few questions: 1. What has a greater impact on the sound quality of a car audio system ? Is it the speakers or the sound unit ie CD...
3
3

perfectionism and well-being study, please forward
Please take this and forward it on to any lists you have access to. Thanks, Brian ---------- Forwarded message ---------- My name is Brooke Mistler, a Ph.D. Candidate in the data collection phase of...

cost of used rear end
I need a [used] rear-end for '96 Vanden Plas Cost: $2,000 (I PRESUME that's the, "installed" price?) Does this sound reasonable ? Thanks, Leepincat
5
5

Who Finds XF Ugly or is it just me?
All the reviews I have read procliamed the new XF "sexy", "gorgeous", etc. but I think the styling is too generic and too much like a Jap import pocket rocket. Anyone else share the same view? Having...
2
2

Re: Is Buying an 85 Series III Jaguar XJ6 a Bad Idea?
Way more reliable than the XJ12. You'll need access to a good indie mechanic. You'll also want to be somewhat handy yourself. Depending on the price it could be a fine little hobby car. It's a buyer's...
2
2

Re: Is Buying an 85 Series III Jaguar XJ6 a Bad Idea?
If the price is right and you are handy with tools and don't mind spending a lot of time fiddling, you could enjoy the car. But if you are like Happy Trails and need someone to hold your hand on the...

1989 jaguar XJS GM trans
Hello I have a 1989 Jaguar XJS V12 I believe the trans is a GM hydramatic 400.I am having trouble with it shifting,It doesn?t shift from first to second unless I go 55mPH and the RPM?s get up to 5,000...