Latest threads in Jaguar Autosshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Intermittent Light problem
Hi, I have a strange intermittent problem with my parking light. I can start my car in the morning and go to work, it takes me about 15 minutes. At all the time there is parking light and tail light....
6
6

Christmas & New Year
May everyone who frequents this forum enjoy a Very Merry Christmas and a Safe & Happy New Year in the Jaguar Spirit Chris

XJ40 air-conditioning.
Hi all Have been having problems with the air-conditioning fans on my 1988 model. Have now got the control panel going and all the red lights etc. In fact yesterday morning the fans started up and the...

XJ40 Bulb failure messages (undbelievably another thread!)
Morning all, from Stinking Hot Australia! (not that I'm complaining) Bulb failure messages! There have been so many threads about this or containing this and other stuff. I have such a problem and...
7
7

Hello all
Hi all - I have just bought an s-type V6 SE Auto - W reg and so far very pleased. First auto so just getting used to it. It rolls on very well and that seems to make a diff to the fuel consumption,...

great
“9

Xj40 windscreen fluid low warning
I get this when the bottle is apparently full, so perhaps a faulty switch. Anyone tried replacing of repairing this? . I also notice the bottle underneath the wing (as seen from under and held on by a...
2
2

Start Up Problems in Cold
I just bought a 1998 XJ8 with about 70K miles on it. It is just a beautiful car, actually my dream car, and the mechanic during pre-purchase inspection said it had been excellently maintained. But...
2
2

96 xj6 seat motor quit running
Would like to know if anyone experienced this problem. I have a 1996 XJ6 and all of a sudden the commands for the driver seat motor in all direction quit running. So I am stuck driving the car in my...
4
4

Re: XJ40 Bulb Failure Module & door lock problems
Also... How about two separate threads, Wayne? I think these electrical problems are fascinating. BTW, bought a min. quantity of 1 cent diodes and expect to need the other 99! Regards Alan PS My...

X-type Dash question
Will a 2003 dash cluster work on a 2004 vehicle? Thank you

s-type sport
anyone know a quality replacement front brake pad for a 2003 s-type sport?

S-Type R Brembo Brakes Squeal
Have an 2003 S-Type R. Wonderful car except for one thing. Light braking causes a fairly loud squeal. Dealer said it's common with Brembo brakes and applied a compound (spray I think) which worked but...
4
4

1992 sovereign engine trouble
Hello Jaguar people, Can you help? We have: 1992 Jaguar sovereign It fouls plugs, rough idle (when cold) You can increase RPMs by depressing accelerator slowly. If you depress the accellerator FULLY...
1
1

blower motor
I own a 1988 XJ6, 3.6L, 6cyl. The blower motor only works on high. Would it be a relay, the switch or the blower motor??
1
1