Latest threads in Jaguar Autosshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Firing order
Hi All 1988 XJS V12 (UK) According to my manual and a sticker on the car, the firing order should be. 1A-6B-5A-2B-3A-4B-6A-1B-2A-5B-4A-3B Mine is 1A-2B-5A-4B-3A-1B-6A-5B-2A-3B-4A-6B According to that...
7
7

Second differential goes bad, shop does shoddy job
AGH! I am so fustrated! I had an independant jaguar shop replace and rebuild my differential on my 91 XJ40. 5000 miles and $2400 later it goes bad. Had him look at it says all he could do was knock...
24
24

Radio won't work after battery disconnect
I enter the 4 digit security code for my radio, ignition "on" & alternately get the "code" or "wait" message. I have tried several times, with verbal instructions from a local dealer. My owner's...
6
6

iPod for 2005 X-Type
Anyone out there had any luck connecting their iPod to the X-Type stereo system? I've been using the FM transmitter and am getting tired of the terrible sound quality. I've seen a few products...

XM Sat Radio
anyone have experience with xm sat radio hard installed using the terk system directly into the radio of the 2004 x type with nav?

Paints... polishes, waxes, etc.
i recently bought a 2002 X-Type. the paint overall is decent, however, there are the remains of poor polishing/waxing/washing: circular scratches. there are also small "spider webbings" on the hood....

oil pressure
Whilst running fine, the oil pressure went from the normal 4 on the gauge to 0 on my 1994 4.0 sovereign suddenly after a short stop. The oil light also came on but the oil level was fine and there...
3
3

Has anyone heard of this problem?
Every so often (a total of five times thus far), while driving along a certain stretch of freeway in Los Angeles (the 60 west near the Indiana exit) my 98 XJR stops responding to the gas pedal. The...
7
7

Over run Valves
Hi all. My 1988 XJS V12 (UK) idles far to fast, about 1400 revs. According to my CD manual the first thing to check is the overrun valves by blocking them both then unblocking one then the other and...
3
3

Re: X300, traction control, option?
hiya, Do you have a 'trac off' button on the right hand side of the steering column? If not, you ain't gorrit. You can feel the first stage of traction control at work when it pushes the accelerator...
1
1

Finally! Cheap insurance for expensive cars!
Go to it's the first link.

I think they should build this...
3
3

FA:1973 XKE Roadster 21,000 miles 1 owner
00863807 Collectors Car Auction AUCTIONS & FREE CLASSIFIEDS

X-type gearbox fault
Need help.Wife has a 2002 X-type 3.0..She tried to start it today and it would not says gearbox fault.What to do need help please. THANKS,ACE
1
1

New to the Jaguar family!
Hello all, I have just purchased my first Jaguar. She is a 2002 X-Type Sport 2.5 British Green with Tan interior. Absolutely a wonderful machine. I must admit I was a little ify at first. I have come...
2
2