"Jaguar's XK8 achieves what others attempt"

Jaguar's XK8 achieves what others attempt The simplicity of its fluid lines and sensual curves grabs the eye and accelerates the heart. This is a timeless design that will outlive us all. at

Mike

It's an absolutely gorgeous car... no doubt about that. Beauty is of course in the eye of the beholder but one would have to have some pretty strange misconceptions not to find this car absolutely stunning.

The *only* thing I wished they had done differently is to give it some more ooomph. (Okay... I started a thread asking how to increase the power on a X-type. Maybe I drive too fast.)

This (beautiful) car weight about 3,700 lbs and has 300 bhp. My 3 year old 5-series weighs the same and has 325 bhp. Not that either car is "slow" but the XK8 *should* have 360-380 bhp.

Reply to
Larry Qualig