Problems with your Jaguar HD radios?

"HD Car Radio Investigation"

"The trial lawyers at Keefe Bartels, LLC are currently investigating the marketing and sales of HD car radios by certain car manufacturers. Consumer statutes and laws protect the purchasers of products such as HD car radios. A party may be legally liable for statements, omissions or misrepresentations of material facts that should have been known to be false or misleading and promoted the sale of the product. Such laws protect innocent consumers from unlawful and deceptive practices. The victims of questionable business practices by parties such automobile manufacturers are the consumers who purchase or lease cars with HD car radios at significantly increased costs when these devices fail to function as they are represented to work."

strublesscam

It is a well-known fact in the UK that digital radio reception is not as widespread nor as effective as analogue broadcasting. This form of radio transmission is called DAB radio - Digital Audio Broadcasting. The UK government has accordingly postponed the phasing out of analogue radio transmission, until a satisfactory level of DAB coverage can be achieved throughout the UK. There are obvious difficulties with digital broadcasting, which should be obvious to anyone who purchases a luxury car.

Such people are not unintelligent, and I strongly suspect that this law firm - Keefe Bartels, LLC - is simply trying to create income for itself.

To my (simple) mind - if you can afford to buy a Jaguar XF of XJ or XK (or an equivalent BMW or Mercedes), you must have at least two brain cells to rub together . . .

I'm now going to wash my mouth out with soap and water - I mentioned "BMW" and "Mercedes" in the same breath as "Jaguar" - oops, just did it again . . .

Reply to
WW