2003 Jeep Heater blows hot and cold air

I have a 2003 Jeep Grand Cherokee. Sometimes my heater blows hot air and sometimes it blows cold air. Sometimes it only blows hot air on the passenger side and not the drivers side. Sometimes I have more heat than I can stand.

We have replaced the fan relay in the front bumper, thermostat and radiator cap. What do we check next? I have 99,000 miles on it.

Reply to
jeepowner

philthy