Latest threads in Jeep and Willys (new and old)show only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Changing transmission lube
I've got a Rubicon with an NV1500 5 sp transmission. I need to change the lube. Pennzoil has some "Synchromesh Fluid" it states it's for Chrysler products. Part number 12345577. The question is, is...
10
10

Got a phone call from the Jeep Dealer tonight...
Our sales guy called to tell us he found a home for Libby. He didn't know what to say when I started asking questions like "Are they nice? Will they be good parents?" It cracked me up. He was really...
38
38

I love goats L.W.(Bill) Hughes III <billhughes@cox.net>
I need some goat cock. God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O mailto: This message was sent via two or more anonymous remailing services.

To whomever has the problem with Bill
Look, I don't know what your problem is but you need to settle it outside this newsgroup. I have an 11 year old son that reads these post and I would prefer he not have to read your spew. Everyone in...
15
15

L.W.(Bill) Hughes III <billhughes@cox.net> Inhales Goatcum
He loves a goat cock in his ass. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ This message was posted via one or more anonymous remailing services. The original sender is unknown. Any address shown in the From header is...

headlights and dashlights not working
hey yall...i have a 97 grand cherokee ltd with 8 cyl...funny thing my headlights and dashlights aren't working...anyone know of this? sometimes when i put the headlight switch in auto mode and turn a...
3
3

97 Jeep wrangler tires
Looking to put bigger tires on my 97 jeep wrangler. Not going bigger than 31*10.5*15's Do I need to put on a lift for clearance issues. Also I don't really want to go any higher than a 2" lift. Any...
6
6

Cherokee Liftgate Question
Are the struts supposed to *push* the liftgate open, or just keep it from falling closed? I have to pull the liftgate open, against what resistance the struts provide. And when it's really cold out...
6
6

Hybrids?
So I'm listening to this guy on the radio who calls in and is bragging on his Honda Civic Hybrid. Gets 40mpg or better and he claims it has "lots of power". So I'm not an engineer and I have not...
18
18

Life is Good
Well yesterday after work put the top down and headed home to pick up my funny little honey. We cruised a round a bit enjoying the spring sites and then stopped in out local favorite eatery. We had a...
26
26

CJ-7 Fuel Fill hoses question
O.k. I went and bought a fancy-schmancy fuel door/cap. haven't heard back from the company yet, so I'm asking here. I filled in all the holes in the back of my Jeep tub for LED taillights and a bit...
4
4

Billyboi is running scared
The goat sucking netKKKop is a coward.
2
2

Check out my stepsons JEEP
10
10

93 Cherokee Emergency brake lever
This evening the release button and the spring underneath it popped off the end of the emergency brake lever. Problem is, it popped off as I was setting the brake. Now, I don't have a way to release...
8
8