Latest threads in Jeep and Willys (new and old)show only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Billy the Coward has wimped out
I knew you would give up, Goatboi. You lose, pussy. -=- This message was sent via two or more anonymous remailing services.

My favorite toy
Is a goat pussy. MMM tasty. God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O mailto: This message was sent via two or more anonymous remailing services.

new tires !!
original tires had to be replaced so I had the opportunity to get BFG TA/KO's. 31". Wow, what a difference they make. Jeep should have been using these tires as original equipment. I thought I needed...
24
24

4wd stuck
Hi all, Well I just got my clutch replaced by the dealer on a 2000 Wrangler, 6 cyl, 5 sp. manual, about a month ago (at only 35k miles, mind you). The other day I noticed the 4WD shifter was in...
5
5

Thank you
Everyday I learn something from this group that makes me appreciate my tj even more (if that's possible) I don't really post that often or contribute at all really because I can usually get the info I...
6
6

Interesting new Jeep accessory
Recently finished up with the orthodontic treatment, and had to come up with a unique idea for retainer design. Behold, a one-of-a-kind Jeep accessory. The office staff loved it.
4
4

Cherokee mods/upgrades and what years stuff fits?
Not that this post will get out above the noise level but here goes: what year/models Leather seats fit in a 92 XJ? For instance will Grand Cherokee stuff from 96 bolt in? Will XJ stuff from the...
1
1

I like my Jeep
My jeep is cool but I would rather stay home and fuck a goat. God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O mailto: This message was sent via two or more anonymous remailing services.

Flares on CJ - 4" or 7"
Who has aftermarket flares on their CJ? Tell me about them. Likes - dislikes, etc...
17
17

I hate Jeeps
I fuck goats too.

I am a Coward
I fuck goats too.
1
1

Engine trouble
Billboi is a cowardly netkkkop who lies, rapes goats, and hates America.

Problem with my Jeep
I let Bill borrow it and he brought it back smelling of goats.

Posting this Newsgroup's (RAMJ+W) CHARTER.
I intended to post this earlier but mistakenly picked out subjects to object to so started something I wasn't intending. Sorry. Just in one of those moods... This *REC* group, or RAMJ+W has a formal...
19
19

Seat Belt Replacement
I have a 91 Wranger and need to replace the driver's side seat belt. I've talked to the dealership and they want an arm and a leg for a replacement. Do you guys have any experience with aftermarket...
1
1