Latest threads in Jeep and Willys (new and old)show only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Grand Cherokee Remotes
How do you program remote entry remotes on a 99 Grand Cherokee?
4
4

Got my Jeep back!
Got my Jeep back this afternoon with it's freshly rebuilt engine. Feels kind of tight, and it's not running quite right either, almost certainly due to gas vintage June, 2005. Not doubt both problems...
2
2

radio
i dont know if any of you guys have had problems but i live in florida and i keep getting tickets for my music being to loud with a stock jeep system in my 89. the only reason it is to high is because...
10
10

Milage on 4lt. engine
Hi there, I bought a '95 Cherokee 4.0, the milage is rather high (250K km), but still sounds and goes pretty well. I just wanted to know what milage one can expect from these engines. Thank you Dirk...
13
13

93 Jeep Cherokee Sport
It's happened again. I kicked myself in the ass for years after parting with my '87 Cherokee Pioneer in 1993. I'm now doing the same after selling my '98 Cherokee Classic and '98 TJ last year. Now,...
8
8

Jeep 1, Chebby 0.
An interesting encounter was borne of a foolish mistake. Nonetheless, Jeep owners should be proud of the result. I went to check on Blue, my big truck. When we're down for the Winter, she gets fired...
10
10

Soft Top tailgate parts
I have a 99 Wrangler that came with a hardtop, and had a sun bonnet and tonneau cover thrown in. Well I found out that I was missing parts that I needed to install the cover and bonnet. I appear to...
6
6

90 XJ electrical wiring problem
Hey this is Troy from my brother's account... Ok the XJ I bought, was told that the brake lights dont work. (Thankfully not by a cop :) ) The interior dash lights are out also. I remember someone...
5
5

07 vs. 06 Wrangler torque curves?
Anyone seen a comparison? Needless to say I couldn't find anything on the Chrysler site. Should be VERY interesting!!
69
69

'02 WJ Power Steering Fluid
I looked at my power steering fluid last night. When I swabbed the dipstick it came appeared mildly off-color (amber) but as I bought a bottle last week to top off the kidlets WJ I thought I would go...

JeepWiki
Hi guys, Well.. it's here. The Wiki is alive and kicking :) If you browse through to (apologies for the domain, still working on that), you'll find JeepWiki, a fully editable, customisable site which...
14
14

AMC/Jeep 6 cylinger engine info
1
1

'02 WJ Hood prop rods
I know my hood prop rods are getting weak but what I would like to find out is how strong new ones are... I mean at what point will they hold or raise the hood after being unlatched? Thanks...
12
12

ATF
My AT fluid is a dirty brown/black rather than the usual red. I can only assume this is bad, mmmmkay. What is this generally an indication of? :( Jas.
12
12

shifting problem?
1996 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited. It seems reluctant to shift. When it does, it goes in with a neck-snapping jerk. Any ideas?
3
3