Latest threads in Jeep and Willys (new and old)show only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Defrost requires the AC compressor ...?
So I'm parking the XJ today after driving home, and as I get out I notice that the aux cooling fan is still spinning (Ignition off, key out). It's been raining, so it hasn't been whatcha might call...
6
6

Diesel Liberty
Any experience with the diesel version? What's the mileage really like? The consumer reports say not enough data. It's been around for a while in Europe though so I'm also wondering what the life...
137
137

another real Jeep
2
2

RE: Speaker Wire colors YJ
I think for For 87-95 wrangler is Blue/White Blue = left rear Brown/White Brown = right rear Lavender/green Yellow = left front Green/White Pink = right front
1
1

Gc replace mirror glass
I busted my side mirror glass. I found 5013-636AA which appears to be the glass only for around $65. Seems a little steep (that is an online price). Are there any other alternatives that will look...
4
4

Real Jeep?
18
18

How much to torque spindle nuta?
Just wondering if anyone knows how much torque to put on the spindle nuts on an 81 CJ7 dana 30, I'm talking about the 5 - 1/2" stud nuts that hold the spindle on the knuckle. Greg
3
3

TJ tailgate hinges - 97 vs 05
Quick question... I'd like to put a tailgate from an 05 TJ onto my 97. Do I need to swap the hinges or can I reuse those from my 97? Thanks Keith
1
1

New Jeep Offering
New Jeep offering to compete with the Ford Explorer Sport-Trac and Chevy Avalanche based on the WK Grand Cherokee Pix: #80
19
19

Help- Identifying wiring for lights.
Hi, Just bought a Cherokee (Liberty to you guys). I've always been a Land Rover driver - 25 years or more, but I'm getting soft so I bought a Liberty :-) .... and I love it. Anyway, I will be using it...
13
13

Small Coolant Leak
I have a 1993 JGC with the V8 engine. Recently it has begun to leak a fluid out of the radiator cap. It only leaks fluid after the engine has warmed up, and is cooling down. I was able to follow the...
5
5

Carter 2bbl specs
Hi, Who knows a web site or has the specs for the carter 2bbl Looking for float level and accelerator adjustment specs. 88 YJ 4.2L Looked at alldata, has "all" the info on howto but no specs Googled...
18
18

PING: Kate
whats your e-mail? I got a pic to send ya, jeep, and female related. betrtimesATalltelDOTnet

Steering, too much play
I have a 94 YJ with manual steering that has about 6 inches of play in the steering. I never really notice how much play I had until recently. The Jeep just seems to wonder more than usual when on the...
2
2

85 Scrambler Problem-no tail/brake lights
Help please. My 85 Scrambler, which I just purchased, has no running tail lights or no brake lights even though the headlights, and front and rear turn signals do work. The interior dash lights do not...
6
6