Latest threads in Jeep and Willys (new and old)show only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Grinding Noise
While driving straight (no turns), I heard a grinding noise. I was able to feel the vibration and it felt as if it was coming from between the engine and the driveshaft. I have a 2000 Jeep Grand...
12
12

charging the ac
Hi all. Every spring my ac doesn't work(94 grand cherokee), so I charge it and everything seems to be fine until the next spring. $10/year isn't bad. The ac doesn't work great, but it keeps things...
31
31

safari door question
anyone have the safari doors for a tj? I just aquired a set and put them on. There seems to be a small round piece of rubber you put on the striker so the door will latch.. It is a little flimsy......
2
2

Radio help please?
Hi, I'm new here. I have a 1993 Grand Cherokee that has the AM/FM single CD player. When I turn on the radio it says, "Paused". I hit eject and it goes through the motions but no CD comes out, the...
24
24

Anyone know the gas tank to body gap on a CJ7?
Like the header says, does anyone know the gas tank to body gap on a CJ7? I lost my skid plate on a trail run a couple summers ago and recently came across a skid plate to replace it. The new plate...
6
6

Car stereo wiring harness for 1994 Jeep Cherokee doesn't fit
Anybody know what kind of car stereo wiring harness to use for a 1994 Jeep Cherokee? I got this one that is listed for Chrysler/Plymoth/Dodge/Jeep 1985-2002 at the local auto store, it is 2 rectanglar...
3
3

Dual Top Option
Several of you ask "Did you get the dual top option?" You guys were laughing your M-Fing ASSES OFF! We just finished wrestling the soft top on. Sonofafeathepluckingboingdyboingdybeeach! Damn, I'll be...
44
44

Moab questions
I'm on the west coast of Canada, we have freinds of ours going to Moab next year, spring, we may decide to go along. Just wondering what to expect, weather wise, temp., hotel, getting parts, taking...
6
6

change turn signal
I need to change the turn signal on my jeep and i'm not sure how to go about this
17
17

Throttle return spring mystery solved.
Okay, here's the deal: Talked to a parts guy this afternoon. He is smart. He told me that assembly line streamlining from 2005 on mandated that the offensive primary throttle return spring be...
21
21

Rear Locker selection needed with 33 or 35 inch tires
Hi, Locker question. What brand of rear locker will work with both 33 inch an/or 35 inch tires? 97TJ, 4.0, 410 or 411 ratio (see my other question)? I am not running onboard air. This is a daily...
8
8

410 or 411 gear ratio Dana 30 and Ford 8.8
Hi, I need to understand what option to go with. I am putting a Ford 8.8 rear end on my 97TJ. A typical rear end ratio for the Ford is 410, while on a Jeep it is 411. Maybe I am off base here, if so,...
3
3

FS / five (5) 15x7 '04 TJ Wheels
Got new wheels for my '04. Who needs a set of (5) 15x7 wheels taken off a Wrangler X at 14K miles (cheap). You can pick them up in the vicinity of Show Low, Arizona. Wheels in great shape, tires...

'79 CJ5 intake/exhaust manifold gasket
Hello all, I know that a permanent solution for intake/exhaust manifold leaks is to go to headers. But I want to do an engine swap at some point so I want to mess with it for a bit longer. Is there...
13
13

Need Full Size Doors '97 Wrangler TJ
Have Wrangler TJ-7 and looking for full size doors in good condition. Anyone have any suggestions as to where to get them? Checked local wrecking yard and they don't have any jeeps at all - checked...
10
10