Latest threads in Jeep and Willys (new and old)show only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

2004 Wrangler Overhead Sound Wedge Speaker Removal?
After removing the grille from the sound wedge speakers, how do you get the speaker out? It seems like something else is holding them. I've tried a little prying, but nothing is giving easily.
2
2

OT: 2006 Wolverine 4-Wheelers Off-Road Truck Show
Hi folks, At the risk of being accused of posting commercially, I would like to tell everyone that my offroad club is again hosting its annual charity truckshow May 20 in Livonia, MI. All proceeds...

odd ticking
4.0 I6 Doing my usual maintenance and picked up on a rhythmic tick from the front/passenger side of the engine? Looks like the harmonic balancer might not be running true.. little wobbly but nothing...
13
13

97 xj Ball Joint
Vehicle has pulled to the right since new. It is now at a point where it was recommended that I put in offset ball joints as there is no castor adjustment in the original ball joints. Dealership wants...
7
7

NP231 U-Joint Straps
I just installed a reman NP231 with the SYE. Lo and behold the input and output yolks of the T-case won't accept the stock U-joint straps and bolts. The stock U-joint strap bolts are 3/16 and thread...
2
2

Fastrac Soft tops
Hi Group - Has anyone had any experiences with Fastrac soft tops? I have been "negotiating" with an ebay company that sells both Fastrac and Bestop soft tops. The seller claims the Fastrac is a bit...
1
1

Came by to show a video
This was our Annual SoCalXJ Jamboree. It was Held in Johnson Valley, CA click and save the scxj7.wmv Mine was the red one with a busted front shaft and ball joints trying to seperate. Nothing a...
6
6

Anybody in VA?
I'm moving to Hopewell, VA in April. I'm going to buy another Jeep when I get there, and I have spotted a nice 97 in Springfield near Arlington. Would anyone be availible to go check it out for me?...
3
3

Best Shop Manual for TJ?
As we all know, the owner's manual that came with the vehicle (the one in the glove compartment) does not go into much depth. In your experience, what are the top 2 or 3 shop manuals for the owner of...
8
8

Wanted: Assembly guide for SR-4 transmission
I've got an SR-4 tranny in pieces (I didn't take it apart) that I want to get back together. I'd really like to find an actual assembly manual. I've got an exploded parts diagram but I'm concerned...
4
4

Jeep Part Wanted Instrument Cluster
I need to find a source for an Instrument cluster (panel and all) for my '84 Grand Wagoneer. If anyone has a suggestion as to where to find one, I would be very grateful. Randall Brink
4
4

location of wiper module
Looking for the location of the wiper control module on a 93 ZJ? also is it the same part number as the Xj? Snow...
2
2

POLL: Transmissions - Wranglers
Those of you with Wranglers 1) Do you have an Automatic transmission or a Stick? 2) What to you like best? 3) What do you like Least? 4) Would you change it if you could? 5) Problems? 6) Would you buy...
133
133

For Sale: 1994 Jeep Wrangler
4
4

90 XJ AT shifting / TPS problem
Hello All, My XJ starting shifting weird the other day, sometimes it couldn't figure out what gear it wanted to be in and sometimes it wouldn't shift out of 2nd. The same thing happened 4 yrs ago and...
12
12