Latest threads in Jeep and Willys (new and old)show only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Need trouble shooting for 92 YJ transfer case please
Hi, I love JEEPS! and been having my 92 Yj wrangler for over 2years and loving every min of it hehe. Got it at an auction and the transmission was shot! but with some back breaking work got it like...
1
1

'89 YJ 4.2 fuel pump leaking oil?
I've had fuel pumps on other cars go on me, but this is the first time I saw one leak oil. Not around the gasket either! Usually they fail when they just can't get the fuel up to the carb. I guess...
13
13

Installing Edelbrock MPFI - which fuel pump?
Hi there, I am about to install an Edelbrock MPFI on my AMC 360-powered-CJ-7. The system only comes with a high pressure EXTERNAL pump to be installed near the gas tank at the lowest position...
5
5

Re: '97 TJ purchase Q?
well, ..."With all the TJs out there for sale, what is so special about this one??"... In my area it's hard to find an affordable TJ that looks good and runs good with the 4.0 i6. You can't swing a...
30
30

What kind of transmission and transfer case is in the Rubicon?
Hi all: Okay, I bought my '04 Rubicon new, and I want to change the transmission fluid. So, looking in the service manual I bought from DC, I first looked for the body code plate, (nope, not under the...
2
2

Cardomain members?
Hello all, my stepson had a fatal crash in his jeep on 2-25, we spent alot of time together working on jeeps and cars and i will miss him very much, if you have time please sign his guestbook on the...
66
66

2006 Jeep Commander, any reviews?
Hello All My wife and I were considering buying the 06 Commander and wanted to see what others thought of this vehicle. Has anyone heard of any major issues or potential problems with this model?...
10
10

OT. anyone know of good info on explorers?
That's the blue oval (ford) explorers.. My xj is just about dead...the leaky gas tank, bad wheel bearing, rusted rockers, broken leaf, bent front end (from a deer incident 6 yrs ago), leaky roof (yes...
18
18

Another Jeep in my driveway.. makes 5
I just bought another Jeep! This is a 1990 Jeep Wrangler YJ. 6 cyl 100k newly rebuilt 5spd ax-15 231 T-case 4" suspension military wrapped leafs 3" body Heavy duty shackles Interior herculined 33" bfg...

tire wear
Have a strange tire wear problem on the wifey's 93 ZJ, the inner edges (almost inner 1/3rd) or the front tires are worn almost bare, This suggests a problem with the camber angle, in reading about...
25
25

transfer case fluid on muffler
Hi, folks! It's been a while since i wrote something - time to fix that :-) Here's my latest problema, hope you can help: I had the rear transfer case seal fail miserably on my 91 jeep wrangler i-6...
20
20

WJ Brakes Class Action Approved in Florida
Just thought I'd pass on some info from the Automotive News. A judge in Florida has allowed a class action suit against Daimler Chrysler to proceed. The plaintiff is the owner of an '02 WJ Grand...
2
2

Help with locating good 4x4 garage/shop in Riverside, CA?
I have a a rubicon that I want to put a 4" lift on. Can anybody recommend a good shop in or around Riverside, CA? Many thanks gents!

Manual Tranny Oil Leak - '99 TJ Sahara
All, My tranny was rebuilt at a local transmission shop last month. It's shifting fine after rebuilt, but...a few days after the tranny was rebuilt, I noticed tranny oil accumulation on the ground,...
5
5

TJ - No Electricity
I have some sort of electrical and/or starting problem with my 2000 TJ, Auto, 4.0, 70,000 miles. I started it this morning (after sitting 3 weeks), no problem. Drove it 5 miles, parked for an hour,...
14
14