Latest threads in Jeep and Willys (new and old)show only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

97 Cherokee has bitten the dust
My son, a 3rd year student at Montana U. has / had a '97 Cherokee Country with all the bells and whistles. While trying to help someone out of a ditch on an icy snowy road the jeep was smashed by a...
25
25

Car and Deep Cycle Battery FAQ
Hi all, The Car and Deep Cycle Battery FAQ has been updated. The current version is 5.4, dated February 26, 2006 and can be found on Answers to Frequently Asked Questions, tips, manufacturer's...

Ping Bill Hughes
Bill, have some OT questions about San Diego. I'd like to email you privately if that's okay. Spdloader
1
1

OBD2 check engine code readers and erasers
Some were asking about OBD2 check engine code readers and erasers. This EBAY store has them too and the auctions start at 1 cent !! Good Luck.

Towing with a 2001 GC 4.0 Inline 6
This GC does not have factory towing, so I have added a weight distrubution hitch with a sway bar and a HD trans cooler. I have heard that I should change the axel gear ratio from 3.55 to the optional...
24
24

where is drain and fill for trans/transfer case
Where are the drain and fill plugs for trans and transfer case on CJ3B? Lots of crud to knock off, I'd like to start in the right area. Thanks. yam
1
1

Jeep TJ know problems?
I'm looking at probably getting a used (1997-2001) Jeep TJ this year and I'm wondering what problems they're known for/things to look for when checking out used ones. Any years in that range to watch...
11
11

2006 Jeep Stereo Hacks? Defeat Bass Boost.
Does anyone have a button combo for turning off the base boost on the 6 CD changer. I have already turned the base WAY down and it is still muddy.
1
1

Spotted! 2007 Wranglers
Standing out front of our office building (Wilshire & Bundy in LA) this week I have seen 2 of the new Wranglers. On Monday, one of the 4 door versions rolled by covered in the typical cloth covers...
19
19

93 cherokee blower motor
My 93 Cherokee has a bad resistor pack, where in the heck is it located so I can replace it? Jeremy
1
1

oil pressure gauge sending unit '03 2.4L
anyone know where the oil pressure sending unit is on my '03 2.4L TJ? I've got a gauge problem, I've checked the plugs in the dash without any sucess... I guess now I've got to find the sending unit....
3
3

94 JGC fuel pump
Going through fuel pump failure again on my 94 JGC. No pressure at the fuel rail and no error codes. Got almost 4 years out of this one. Interesting failure mode this time around. I had been...
7
7

'97 GC hesitation...
my '97 GC frequently has a brief hesitation after restarting a warm engine. (I6.) When cold, I never notice a hesitation at all. I can drive until it reaches operating temp. If I restart the engine...
9
9

GPS anyone???
i traded in my 99 wrangler for an 06 liberty---has everything i want--6 speed manual, fog lights, light bar, tow hooks, sun roof, block heater, 6 CD changer but what it doesn't have is the GPS---would...
27
27

Heading to Tahoe for 1st time - advice?
I'm itching to head up to a buddy's cabin in my 6-sp. '05 TJL; There will be the usual ice, snow and 50+ mph. wind. I've done this many times in a semi, but never in a little 4WD Jeep. Most of the...
13
13