Back... But now with Grand Cherokee Questions...

HA... It took months, but I'm finnaly back in the drivers seat of a Jeep.

It might not have a soft top, but with air and leather who needs it :)

Now I have to find out about modifying my 96 Grand Limited.

So far the plans are....

3.5" to 4" lift 32" BFG AT's Front ARB bull bar Cargo Roof Rack with Spart mount

Any one have any suggestions of other mods for a grand.

Thanks GeoffL

96JGCL
Reply to
Geoff Lawrence