Cool doodad

It's odd. I never thought of looking for this untill I went looking for a new plug in battery monitor. This would sure be easier than setting up my Craftsman battery analizer.

Should be easy to connect this to the battery sideposts then stick it behind the fuse center.

Reply to
DougW

I think I'll pass thank you! I have a multi-meter that will do the same thing and many more useful things!

-0500, "DougW" wrote:

plug in battery monitor. This would sure be easier

the fuse center.

Reply to
socks09