FS in NC: Tuffy security drawer (#058) with riser brackets

This is a slightly used 8" tall security drawer. Used for a summer. Been in storage for almost 2 years. See details at:

Includes 6" riser brackets to store things under. I stored my full soft doors under it in the summer. No drilling required on 97+ TJ. Must pick up. Too heavy to ship. $200 for all.

Chad

Reply to
Chad