Help! 78 CJ Fuel lines / tank

Just figured out what that strong fuel smell was -- my lines are rusted through about 1/2 way between the tank & the hood.

I remembered a few recomendations a while back on replacement lines, but I moved, changed internet providers and seemed to have lost all of the links I saved. :(

Any recommended materials / sources / installation methods for the new lines? What about tanks

At some point down the road I would like to do a total rebuild, but for now I would like to replace the lines and probably the tank while I am at it.

I've got a '78 CJ5 304.

Thanks!!

Mike

Reply to
Michael Roche

I got my tank, sending unit, etc from 4wd.com The SS lines come in 20' coils. You can get 1/4" for the vapor return $29.00 3/8" for the supply. $39.00 My tank was $89.00 sending unit $19.00 I think. All the best to Ya.

Reply to
Paul Brogren