OT-Netscum Stuff FYI

Computer Associates is offering a free 12 month trial of their firewall and anti virus. The total file size is about 12 megs compared to Symantec which is over 45 megs. I have been using it for about two years and get it free at the College where I work. It is damn near dummy proof and does not slow down your system.

HarryS

Reply to
HarryS

HarryS did pass the time by typing:

I'm not too happy with the CA firewall compaired to the older AtGuard or Symantec (although they killed it) since it did have advert killing. But it works.

FWIW, anyone that works for the Armed Services/DoD can get both AV and firewall software free for home use. Just contact your compusec person.

Reply to
DougW