Latest threads in Cars by Kiashow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

2001 Kia Rio O-Rings & Defrost
Hi, I recently got into a "rent to own" KIA Rio (2001). It had 54,000+ miles on it, then, within 3 thousand miles, I learned that the O-Rings have to be fixed for the oil was gone in a week. (It took...
2
2

Diminished value
Diminished Value is the loss in market value that occurs when a vehicle is wrecked and repaired. Insurance companies will only offer you part of what is due if anything is offered at all. Don't let...

Odd Noise
2008 Amanti makes a sort of "peeping" noise early in AM from general location of passenger side speaker near the glove box. No performance issues but making us crazy. Suggestions?

Timing Belt replacement
Hello Simple question : To remove the bolt holding the crankshaft pulley hub do you turn it clockwise or counter clockwise?? Thanks, Dave
5
5

Price for an 09 Spectra ??
Hi, I've been seeing ads on TV for Spectra's for $11,200 and hearing ads on the radio about Spectra's dor $9,899. Is this all nonsense, or are they serious? What did you guys pay for your Spectras ??...
1
1

2005 Rio clunking noise
Hi Okay this is a puzzle to me. If I drive up to about 15mph and SLAM on the brake without letting the car skid so the car does a nose dive when the car's front end comes up there is a load clunking...
2
2

Rio 03 window washer
The windshield washer motor no longer runs, it's not easy to access. I looked for a fuse and never found one, any suggestions ?

Front turn signal bulb
I have a 2008 Optima. Today I replaced the rear turn signal lamp. While looking at the owners manual under Front Turn Lamp it said to see the dealer if the bulb needs to be changed, So, out of...
1
1

Kia Soul
While it is really cute or ugly depending on whether your glasses are clean or not, I can't believe that the engineers at Kia were not smart enough to wring more than 30 mpg out of this little box!!!...
4
4

ODB II port
I have just recently purchaed a 2008 Optima and I was looking for the ODB II port I looked at the usual place to the left of the steering wheel at the bottom of the dash and did not find it. Where did...

timing belt change
Just got an advertisement from Kia for timing belt change. $299 plus the usual rip-off shop supplies and Hazmat charge??? For the double overhead 6 cyl engine add $140. So for the Sedona, $440 isn't...
6
6

Kia Carnival: All polished up..
HAVING NUMEROUS IMPROVEMENTS over the previous model, everybody will get along to the new minivan produced by Kia Carnival. It also has an impressive array of standard features. The carnival certainly...

Just bought an Optima
I bought a 2000 Hyundai Sonata in Apr 2000. It proved to be the most trouble free and reliable car I ever owned. The only expense to me over the years were, tires, lubes, wipers, and antifreeze...
1
1

2005 Amanti
hi have a chance to buy a 2005 amanti. info online is scarce. any opinions on these cars welcomed. any trouble spots to watch out for? thanks

09 Optima
The KIA dealer newspaper advertisements in my area are advertising all the various KIA models in the newspaper ads except for the Optima's. Yet when I go to their web site and check their inventories...