Latest threads in Cars by Kiashow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

SERVICE INFO
Hi has anybody got a printout of the items that are serviced / replace for a kia rio 20 thou miles (56 model diesel 1500cc) - the garage I took my car to are being a bit shady about the work they have...

'04 Sedona Fan - Noisy
Out of nowhere, my '04 Sedona has started making a HUGE hum, especially on the two higher speeds. My first inclination was the fan motor itself going bad, but there is virtually no air coming through...
3
3

2006 Kia Sorento - miss in engine when accelerating
Hi Guys, I have just bought a 2006 Sorento. It has a miss when you accelerate it happens radomly and at different revs. It feels like a blocked fuel filter though with 16K on the clock i have my...
1
1

All 4 doors lock by themselves
Hello, I have a 2004 Kia Sorento and every time after you lock the doors and then unlock them, all the doors immediately lock them selves on their own. When you use the clicker or the door key, as...
3
3

95 sportage kickdown cable
can anyone tell me how to replace the kickdown cable ( shift cable ) on my 95-97 kia sportage the gearbox end iam having trouble with my gears are changing for no reasing down then up. i belive if one...

2001 kia sportage power loss
ok i have a 2001 kia sportage it starts fine and idle normal but when you drive there is a definate power loss!!! going over 3000 rpm is a problem the car will not go faster than 50 mph and takes alot...
1
1

2003 kia sorento no heat
have no heat and can?t find any repair info or manuals
6
6

Kia owners
Is every one satisfied with there Kia's? I just bought a 2007 Sedona and it's great so far.
9
9

2007 Kia Sedona
Just bought a 2007 Kia Sedonia xl in Melbourne, Fl. Traded in 93 Chev. mini van 52000 miles $ 13000.00 out the door. Milage on Kia 38,000 Nice fit . Any one having interest in talking about Sedona...
1
1

Sprk plug location
where is the spark plugs on the 2002 kia sportage 4cyl. :?:

Drive Belt
Mine is squeaking. 2001 Kia Sephia. What's the expected replacement cost, and is it less than 4 digits before the zero?

2004 Rio Timing Belt Replacement
Can't put my fingers on my owners book at the moment... At what miles is the timing belt needing replaced?
1
1

Rats not Rice
Robin Speer August 20, 2008 There=92s an interesting story gaining some traction in Canada this week. According to Reuters, officials in India are encouraging people to eat rats instead of rice to...

Sam Brownback Supports Ethanol
Cindy Zimmerman August 19, 2008 Senator Sam Brownback of Kansas was out filling up cars with fuel early Monday morning at the grand opening of a new ethanol blender pump station in Colwich that was...

CEO of First United Ethanol in AJC
Jackie Helling August 19, 2008 The Atlanta Journal-Constitution blog Opinion Talk has posted snippets of an interview with Murray Campbell, CEO of First United Ethanol. Campbell defended biofuels on...