Latest threads in Cars by Kiashow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

c'eed 1.6crdi 115 HP
Hoi iemand hier die nederlands praat & ook met zelfde voertuig rijd ?

2006 - RIO5 Tough starting
Hi there, Inconsistent starting , engine won't catch, then does for a second, then dies. Sometimes takes ten tries to start, sometimes starts first time. Hot weather, cold weather, hot engine, cold...
3
3

2003 Sorento Longevity Question
I have a 2003 Sorento. I am wondering how many miles this vehicle will last provided I maintain it properly. I traded a Camry that had 200,000 miles on it. Can the Sorento compare? Does anyone have...
1
1

Kia looking to assemble vehicles in Georgia
Since Hyundai/Kia has dropped the idea of a pickup truck, Kia's ne assembly plant in West Point, Georgia will instead turn out smal cars. The first vehicle that will roll off the assembly lines in 200...
1
1

Kia Sportage Knocking sound
I own a 1999 Kia Sportage. A few weeks ago I started hearing a rando knocking sound when I was in 4 wheel drive. Well it turns out my vacuu hub 4 wheel drive was going bad and while I was in 4x4 the...
1
1

PICS:Kia Reveals Production Soul Image Ahead of Paris Launch
Kia has just revealed one image of the production version of its ne Soul small crossover. The Soul is scheduled to be launched at th Paris Motor Show this fall, and Kia is keeping most of the car?...
1
1

Sportage 2007 Stereo Dash Kit
Anyone know where i can find a stereo dash kit for my 2007 Sportage. Best Buy and Circuit City say I need to find one online before I buy a stereo from them.\ Thanks Dave N
2
2

1998 kia sephia
I have an automatic 1998 kia sephia. Whenever I start the car and put it into drive, or accelerate from a stop, it seems to be starting in 2nd gear. If I shift into first gear it has no problem going....

Sportage Vacuum Pipes
Hi all, My vacuum pipes behind the front wheels of my 2000 Sportage have both split and the 4 wheel drive will not work, is it just a case of replacing the pipes and it should work again or is there...
1
1

2004 Kia Rio Automatic Transmisson Reliability?
Well...it happened again last night... 45 miles from the house at midnight....only this time it continued to...lose power(like the automatic tranny was in neutral)...it would run for a little....lose...
2
2

2001 Kia Rio not starting
Having trouble starting my 2001 kia rio. Intermittent problem. Will start well one moment and the next time it needs to start it will take 2-3 cranks and still not start. Now I need to push on the gas...

Difference from '06 to '07 and newer Spectra
Have an '06 Spectra that is going with my daughter to college. Am looking now at an '07. Both are fairly bare-bones cars in terms of options, though incredibly well-equipped. The '07 has a manual...

Lotus tuned Spectra?
While doing some research before purchasing my 2004.5 Spectra, I've run into several sources that claim the Spectra's suspension was "Tuned by Lotus" A few examples: A couple of questions; What...
2
2

2004 Kia Rio Question
New owner of a Rio...Last night I filled the tank...started home...the car acted sluggish and missed a little...not much power when I pressed the gas pedal ...It stalled and died when I stopped at the...
5
5

2004 sorento trans question
My 04 Sorento with the 3.5 engine auto seems to be lugging when climbing hills at 30 to 40 mph in town the trans holds on to 2nd or 3rd for longer than seems. Is this normal?
1
1