Latest threads in Cars by Kiashow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

2004.5 Spectra with "clunk" in front end
Hi all, I recently purchased a 2004.5 Spectra (new style) w/60K miles )runs, drives great) Recently noticed a clunk or a snap in the front end, sounds like it's coming from the passenger front wheel...
1
1

98 Sportage error code help, please....
Hi All, My kid has a 1998 Sportage, 4WD manual trans, 2L, 4 cylnder. Engine has been idling rough, mileage has dropped pretty noticably. We did most of the standard "tune up" stuff - plugs, air...
1
1

Wiper blade for Rio 5
For those of you calling me cheap for not buying a rear wiper blade for my Rio 5 from the dealer they want $30.00 for the blade only. That's why I asked if anyone knew where I could get a CHEAP blade.
9
9

2007 KIA Sedona Antifreeze
Hello, I just purchased a new 2007 KIA Sedona minivan and am trying to find out what type of antifreeze was used as the factory fill. Is it long life or regular green antifreeze? The owners manual...
4
4

06 Amanti
Car is starting to shift hard or jerky anyone have this prob
1
1

Kia Sedona sliding door handle
Hello, Not long ago my wife went to open the sliding door on the driver side of my 2002 Kia Sedona and it broke where it pivots. For the life of me I can't imagine why they made it out of plastic. The...
5
5

03 Optima
I bought a 03 Optima LX 4 cylinder new. I bought it expecting to get 100 thousand miles on it before buying a new car. I now have 45,000 miles on it and I have had some problems with it. The dealer...
6
6

2004 Kia Optima
Would someone please tell me if the 2004 Kia Optima V6 has a timing belt or a chain? Thank You.
4
4

2004 Rio heater blower switch
Well the blower quit working and its dam cold. Oh and I found out that if I push the switch in, it will work. I need some instructions on how to remove the dashpanel where the heater controls are...

Kia Cerato Dorr Locks
I recently purchased a Cerato which is just over 12 months old. I'm having problems with the door locks, when I use the fob to unlock the car, it locks again straight away before I get chance to open...
6
6

Engine light turns off.
Quick question for the group? I have a 2003 Kia Rio 73500k Runs great. Engine light came on about 700 miles ago. I ran the diagnostic and came up with a slow response O2 sensor, I have not replaced it...
1
1

Kia cee'd?
Hi, is there any user's (or better to say drivers) of kia cee'd sw? Can anybody tell me anything abut that car? Is it good choice to buy it? Price is more than reasonable, but still it's KIA
3
3

No 2 Cylinder Misfire 97 Sportage
I have a 97 2.0l DOHC Sportage that has a very bad misfire on No2 Cylinder. I have replaced the plugs and the iginition coil to no avail. Engine check light comes on intermittently. No permanent fault...
1
1

kia rio 2007 workshop manual
Hi , Anyone knows where can I buy or download a workshop(service) manual (cd) for a kia rio hatch 1.6 engine 2007 model? Thanks

'06 Rio 5 Rear wiper
Anybody got a cheap source for a replacement blade for my '06 Rio 5 Rear wiper? No, it's not industry standard. K.E.
16
16