Latest threads in Cars by Kiashow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

sportage 2000 keeps needing jump
my car will not start without a jump and will be fine till it is turned windows and windshield wipers will work with out car being on. the locks will go up and down by theresleves.i had a new battery...
1
1

2002 2.4L DOHC Crankshaft Position sensor
Hi all, Today my Optima decided to shut off the engine while I was driving to the family Christmas. Luckily, we got it loaded onto a car trailer and brought it back. We put a reader on it and it...

Are Kia Reliables after 100k?
I just bought a used 2001 Kia sportage! First of all it did not pass inspection :-(. It looks good and it runs good though.
3
3

A NEW and Christmas 'Hi' to All
While I dislike getting spammed as much as anyone, let me re-phrase the subject and wish all the Kia posters a happy and blessed holiday season. If you are going to be travelling (with your Kias or...
2
2

99 Kia Sephia Ignition Troubleshooting
Hi, My son has a 99 Sepha 1.8 4cyl automatic. It burns oil like a furnace, but has always started and ran great. One morning it started but had a really bad miss. We checked it out, and it was running...

fuel injector cleaner
Any recommends on a good brand of fuel injector cleaner for a 2003 Kia Rio? Thanks
2
2

2001 Kia. Intermittant missfires at one coil.
I am working on a 2001 Kia with 2.4 liter engine. The check engine light (MIL) comes on intermittantly. The code is P0320, "Ignition or Distributor Engine Speed (RPM) circuit malfunction." When the...
1
1

digital clock no light
My wife has a Kia Sedona and in the top dash is a digital clock is a LCD but is not "back light" so during night can see. Is a problem of Kia engeneering that forget or my dealer is a lair? (the...
2
2

99 Sportage factory radio/cassette/clock
I have the factory radio/cassette/clock, how do I adjust the time on it. There are no little buttons (toothpick size) to adjust it???

Failure to start
Has anyone else experienced a bad connection in a fuse block in the driver side kick panel, only on Sedona vans, 2006 year? All instrument lights come on, but car will not crank. Thanks, Steve
2
2

'99 sportage spare tire rack locked
I just purchased a 99 sportage and the rear gate will not release to open. How can I get it to release? Also, I have the factory radio/cassette/clock, how do I adjust the time on it. There are no...
1
1

03 Rio door lock
Had this problem a few years ago, never solved it as it went away. Came back tonight, electric locks, drivers door won't open. Go to passenger side and try to open , locks flick up and down, catch it...
2
2

2004 Kia Optima car problems
I have a 2004 Kia Optima runs fine for a while. It acts as if it is running hot; however, the gauge temperature is reading normal. It does not indicate that the engine is hot. It will run fine on the...
1
1

Doggone it! Another basic oil change and my car is jacked up!
A couple of years ago, I had Jiffy Lube changing my oil until they jacked up my car alarm system. It took 45 bucks to straighten that out. I thought I'd found a good place and had my second oil...
3
3

07 Spec5 fuel mileage
Now have about 5000 miles on the "little one", and the mileage is varying widly, and I'm wondering why. It goes from the low 20's to the upper 30's from week to week with anything in the middle of...
2
2