Latest threads in Cars by Kiashow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

1995 KIA Sportage check engine light on. Want to know how to diagnose.
Hi, The check engine light in my kia came on a few weeks ago so i took it to autozone and they used a paperclip to jump 2 wires in the diagnostic port. I can't remember which wires they are. The light...
4
4

Car Battery FAQ
The Car and Deep Cycle Battery FAQ Web pages have been moved. They are located at The latest version is 7.0,dated May 28, 2007. The FAQ is consumer oriented with answers to questions about lead-acid...

2002 RIO CINCO INFO NEEDED
I'M LOOKING AT A 02 CINCO I KNOW NOTHING ABOUT KIA AT ALL.WHAT SHOULD I LOOK FOR GOOD OR BAD THANKS.

Kia Sportage 2001 Warranty problem
The Bob Dance Kia dealer on Merritt Island in Florida says my car over- heated and will not fix the engine. My mechanic say NO WAY !! this car did not over heat and will go to court and say so. The...
2
2

Warranty Work Kia Sportage 2001
Dealer on Merritt Island in florida says my car overheaded and will not fix the engine. My mechanic say NO WAY !! this car did not overhead and will go to court to say so. The service manager does not...

kia rondo lease
Hi, Has anyone leased a Kia Rondo in Canada? I'm trying to figure out what a fair lease price would be .. I'm in the GTA Not sure how much I can negotiate ... any good sites out there with information...

2006 Kia Sedona Overhead DVD player
Hi I purchased an 06 kia sedona last year its the lx model. I want to have an overhead DVD player installed at circuit city but they tell me I can't get it installed becuase of the rear heater...
3
3

'03 Optima High Temp Gauge
Hopefully my fellow Kia owners are as diligent about posting as my fellow Saturn owners. It seems like I can always find info in Google Groups. I have a 2003 Kia Optima, with about 68,000 miles on it....
9
9

warranty problem
Have 2005 Rio 'program' car purchased last summer. Daughter drives to college and work. No problems. Regular oil changes and items checked at same place we've used for several years. Currently at...
9
9

valet key.....2002 Kia Magentis
Hey all....my car was broken into recently.....I realize they took a valet key.....had it in the console. Now, I've never USED that key.....but does it operate just the doors? It wouldn't start the...
1
1

Kia Sephia 2001 dashboard curling up
My dashboard is curling up by my heater vents (at the front of the dash under the windshield). Does anyone know if there is anything I can do to fix this?
2
2

2000 Kia Sephia Idle's Rough and sluggish accelleration
Hello all, I am by no means a "car guy". By that I mean, I can do minor repairs but I wouldn't know where to begin to overhaul the engine. I have a 2000 kia sephia with close to 150k miles on it....
4
4

Interested in the Sportage
I'm wondering what your experiences with the sportage are. I hear a lot about the Rio and its timing belt, etc. Wondering how this car holds up on someone who can throw 50,000 miles a year on it. Much...
8
8

timing belt
i have a 1998 kia sephia looks like timing belt went about 60 mph is this worth repairing and what other damage may have occured
8
8

2004 kia sorento
If I turn my car over and it makes a clicking noise is the starter bad
2
2