Latest threads in Cars by Kiashow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Door locks 06 Amanti
Anyway to get doors to lock automatically when you are in car whether you put it in gear or reach a certain speed

2005 Kia Sedona Weird Engine Noise
Anyone ever heard of a A/C bracket causing a weird vibration/sound in a 2005 Kia Sedona? The service department claims they have a heavier-duty bracket that makes it go away. To me it sounds like a...
2
2

2006 Kia Optima Start Problems
I bought a 2006 Optima June 30, 2006. About a month after I had it, I noticed some random starting problems--sometimes it start really rough, sometimes it would take more than one try to get it to...
2
2

Transmission Kits and Parts / Tranfer Case Kit Part
1-800-293-1848 I am located in South Florida with a vast selection of transmission and transfer case parts and kits. You will receive premium parts so you get the job done right the first time....
1
1

2003 kia sorento problems
Im having problems and wondering if they`re all heat will only work if you are driving,my air doesn`t work,if you turn air on it idles a little high, check engine light just came on,and sometimes when...
1
1

Kia hopes for crossover hit
1
1

01 kia rio
i have a 01 kia rio it has a new battery and a new alternator and belt but it not starting.... all i get is a hard click when i turn the key ,, the ligths all work and the radio .. i was thinking it...

Air Conditioner freezes up year round...
Help!!! Please! I have a 2002 KIA Sportage and the a/c keeps freezing up winter or summer, I have replaced the high pressure cut out switch on the filter drier, the compressor still runs all the time,...
2
2

kia rio need help will not start
i have an 01 kia rio in which has had a new battery and new alternator and belt but will not start now. all i get is a hard click when i try to sart it , if any one can help me please reply thank u
8
8

amanti
Took delivery today of my 2007 Amanti- midnight gray with black leather package - stability control - premium package - roof -ect ect drove it home - a very nice car need to read the owners manual -...

please some helps..ford 96 windstar
hi there: I have ford 96 windstar 3.8 and when I drive it I get interruptions in the engine sound between 70 > 100 in speed, like it's going to stop. -and what I made changing in last weeks? 1- I...
1
1

2002 KIA RIO
2002 Kia Rio 4-CYL Does this car have a timing belt? If so what are the intervals they should be changed? My sister got this car from car-mart and has been a very good car, it has hit a deer and wiped...
3
3

I cant believe I am buying a KIA
I have made a deposit on a 2007 Amanti after seeing the car by accident. I helped my sister in law buy a new 2007 Rondo and while I was at the dealer I saw and drove the Amanti. I am not easily...
7
7

front wiper fuse?
I have a 1998 sephia (5 sp,101k mi) and the wipers stopped moving during this last northeasten snow storm. The wiper arms went up, then never came down. I checked the nuts that hold the arms to the...

replacing a wasted Rio motor
I buy a 01 Rio for cheap with a locked up motor. I pull the head off and find every exhaust valve head broken off. Yep this motor is a goner! I get on the phone and get wacky quotes from some for...
2
2