Latest threads in Cars by Kiashow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Kia faq??
Is there any out there? I went looking for info on the Rio I just recently got, and couldnt find very much info at all on these cars! I did find a website that had a picture for timing belt timing...

Kia Carens CRDI 2003 Remote keyless entry
Hi, Can anyone help me with this problem. I need to reprogram the lock and unlock buttons on my key to lock and unlock the doors on the car. I have read lots of information aimed at other Kia's but...

Wind Noise
District rep was @ meeting Tues. Furnished me a rental car while they try to resolve wind noise issue. Have had Sedona for two days now trying to fix. Maybe today.
10
10

KIA Sedona Block Heater Cord
We bought a 2004 KIA Sedona - and have never had to use a block heater until now. I have checked - and for the life of me I cannot find the block heater cord. Any hints for me on where it might be? I...
1
1

kia electrical problems
i have a kia with over a 100k i just replaced the alt and a new battery but i was driving home and the head lights dimmed and went out i made it home and tried to start the car but it would't the next...
1
1

Kia reliability - how does it truly compare?
In late 2005 I started conducting my own reliability research. I'm reporting absolute stats like "times in the shop" that will make the differences between cars much clearer. I'll also be updating...
1
1

2000 Kia Sportage----No Start
Hi I have a 2000 Sportage and it just died going down the highway. I had it towed to a local repair shop and they can not figure it out. This is what they told me: It has good compression Has spark,...
2
2

2006 Sedona EX Wind Noise
My 2006, 4,000 miles, has tremendous wind noise from front driver & passenger windows. The higher the speed, the louder. Dealer has replaced channel gaskets without success. Meeting with area rep next...
1
1

2006 Kia Sedona Reliability
I'm not looking to buy another vehicle for another couple of years, but I'm wondering how people are finding the 2006 Kia Sedona vans. We just had one for a week as a rental and it seems like a really...
15
15

KIA Sedona 2002. Stuttering, running rough, hesitation.
About a week ago I started the KIA (rainy and in the 40s) and it was running rough under acceleration. It never stalled though. I filled it up and put some STP fuel injector cleaner in it. Upon...
8
8

Replaced Timing belt yesterday
I replaced the timing belt yesterday, took about six hours, it helps if your hands are the size of seven year olds and you double jointed. All in all not to bad, the belt did stretch, there were no...

Re: Amanti Headlight Replacement Question
Wow !!! At that price I would want them to last longer than the car .

2001 Kia Sportage hard spare tire cover
I just bought a 2001 Sportage and I have been looking high and low for a hard spare tire cover does anyone know where I can get one??????

60k timing built, when did you change yours?
Hi folks, Just want to get a feel from the group when everyone changed or even did there timing built, we all know it is recommended to do at 60k, just want to see the results, also if you did do it...
9
9

2005 Door question
My daughter has a 2005 Spectra. The driver's side rear passenger door was hit. Oddly, only the door was hit, there is no damage to any other part of the body. Would it be safe and economical for me to...
1
1