Latest threads in Cars by Kiashow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Lack of service from Kia dealers and timing belt failures
Well, here it is Dec 23/06 and the car is still in the shop. That is a 47 days. What disgusting service!! or should I say lack of service. The dealer also has 2 other Rios in the shop with the same...
3
3

Need help...ACCELARATION getting weird :(
Hello everyone, I have a 01 Kia Optima, it is an automatic...Lately, my car has a problem where when I step on the gas pedal there are no accelaration then couple seconds later it start to kick...
8
8

Dealer confirmed bad alternator on Sedona, but the price???? WOW
Have had my Kia Sedona for 4 years and has run religiously w/o any problems ever. Original battery failed, so I replaced with new, assuming the battery was dead. Several months later, new battery...
11
11

Kia Rondo
I've been considering a new Hyundai Sonata to add to our 2006 Elantra. But, we recently sold our Dodge Caravan, and my wife is having "minivan withdrawal" symptoms. Tonight, we looked at the new Kia...
1
1

2000 Kia Sephia Starter Replacement
My 2000 Kia Sephia (Manual) has 110k miles and sounds like the starter has quit. I can tap on the starter to get it to turn over, but once the car is turned off, it will not crank, it just clicks. I'm...
2
2

2001 Kia Sportage Heater/Windows Problem
I own a 2001 Kia Sportage. Over the past couple of weeks this problem has been troubling. After starting and driving along for about 10 minutes the heater and windows stop functioning. They just stop...
1
1

Best Christmas Gift!!
If you loved Love Actually and Wedding Crashers then you will love The Groomsmen. Here @ UMGD where I work we just to preview it and its incredible. The movie stars Edward Burns, John Leguizamo,...

02 Optima air bag light
Comes on at odd intervals. Sometimes when we start the vehicle and then it stays on. Other times it comes on while being driven. Sometimes it acts normally. Taking it in to KIA on the 11th. They say...
1
1

Recommended Tire Pressure - Sedona 2005
I cannot find my owners manual and want to make sure I'm putting the correct amount of pressure in my tires. If anybody could direct me to were I can find the owners manual online OR let me know what...
9
9

Wind deflectors
Has anybody fitted wind deflectors to Sedona or similar vehicle? If so, are they stuck on with adhesive? Are they noisy? Do they provide a bit of 'sunshade' for the driver? Gordon
2
2

2001 Kia Rio Starting Issues
My reliable '01 Kia Rio, has 114,000 miles. I have maintained it very well since buying it with 15,000 miles in '02. In the past few months I have had problems starting the car. Often this occurs...
4
4

Rio5 Check Engine LIght
My 2006 Rio5 just started showing the check engine light (6000km). Is there a way to get the code without a reader? It is going to take a few days to get it into the dealer and I would like to know if...
3
3

2006 Rio5 Clutch Nightmare
August 28th 2006, I bought a Red Kia Rio5 Ex Convenience in British Columbia. It's been pretty good overall, until now... **Note, I've been driving stick shift/manual tranny vehicles since I was 9...
6
6

2001 Kia Sportage - acceleration problems
Hey guys, I just found out about this site, lots of great info here! I'm currently having a problem with my wife's Kia sportage, I'm driving it for hey until I can figure out what's wrong. The problem...
4
4

03 Rio transmissin prob
Have an 03 Rio, live in North Florida , the overnight temp has been dropping to just above freezing at night. Each morning when it does the transmission won't move out of park for several minutes, I'm...
6
6