Latest threads in Cars by Kiashow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

New Kias
In some ways I'm surprised that this board remains as quiet as it does. Kia seems to be the real up-and-comer in the automotive world, in some ways even more than its sister, Hyundai. JUST test-drove...
17
17

motor mount
optima 2003 4 cylinder I have got a worn out motor mount. Does anyone have any experience changing them?

Wheel Covers -- KIA SPECTRA
My KIA came with the wheel covers that are held on by the tire lug bolts. Tho the lugs are tight, the covers are loose, with about 1/2" play ( back and forth ) They rattle when I go over bumps.... and...
2
2

Cabin Air filter
While trying to change the cabin Air filter on my 08 Optima I broke the clips that are used to open the cover of the filter element. How can I open this cover now that the provided clips are broken?...

no subject
2003 kia optima to toggle between readings F and C, "hold down the ambient button and use up arrow for C and down arrow to go to F"

REQ: KIA -Carnival II data plz
--------------= Posted using GrabIt =---------------- ------= Binary Usenet downloading made easy =--------- -= Get GrabIt for free from =- Shemes.com :: Home

Repair kit for trunk shelf 2008 KIA RIO5?
Does anyone know if there is an aftermarket kit to replace the "dowel" piece that the removable shelf sits on, it was a clean break ? Mine snapped off, due to extreme cold just a few days ago. The...
1
1

PICS: 2011 Kia Sportage gets STYLISH!
World premiere for all-new Kia Sportage at Geneva Bold, athletic and sporty all-new Sportage to make its world premiere in March 2010 Marking a shift in design direction for the popular SUV (Seoul)...
3
3

WhereTo Buy Hatch Lifts
for '98 KIA Sportage. No one seems to have them.
2
2

Tool Question
I have a '98 KIA Sportage. The gas struts which hole up the rear hatch are dying. I need to replace them. But how do I get them off? What tool do I use. Thanks.
1
1

Kia Killing the Sedona
This post would seem to make it so. of course, this is a global vehicle produced in South Korea. Slowly but surely, Kia America is trying to transition American vehicles to be built at their U.S....
4
4

Kia parts and accessories
for Amanti, Borrego, Forte, Optima, Rio, Rio5, Rondo, Sedona, Sephia, Sorento, Soul, Spectra, Spectra5, Sportage Automotive:
1
1

98 Sportage O2 sensor
Where is it? I might have a problem with it. Thanks.
2
2

Kilometers vs. MPH
2005 Kia Amanti. The car was bought in Canada and the odometer is KM only. The analog speedo has both KM and MPH. When selling the car in the US what hit can one expect for the KM odometer. Thanks
2
2

Re: Any Forte owners ?
I had something unprecedented happen with the Forte. I recommended it to my daughter (which is usually a death knell in terms of any hope of her actually buying that). Reluctantly, she let me go with...
2
2