Best Rated threads in Cars by Kiashow all threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Replacing wing mirror glass (KIA SEDONA)
Bought a new wing mirror glass from Kia to replace the one I broke. Got the old one off with the aid of a scrwdriver but having a job getting the new one back on. Anyone every done this? Seems well...

Wheel Bearings
Hi I have a Kia Rio 2002. It's a great car but after 32000 miles it started needing new front wheel bearings on either driver and/or pass side every 2000 - 3000 miles. I'm just about to get it booked...
4
4

Best Kia Parts Outlet?
Is there a place that sells KIA parts for less than the dealers? Also, are there any maintenance manuals available for the Sedona (2002-03)?
1
1

2006 Kia Sedona Overhead DVD player
Hi I purchased an 06 kia sedona last year its the lx model. I want to have an overhead DVD player installed at circuit city but they tell me I can't get it installed becuase of the rear heater...
3
3

2005 Rio clunking noise
Hi Okay this is a puzzle to me. If I drive up to about 15mph and SLAM on the brake without letting the car skid so the car does a nose dive when the car's front end comes up there is a load clunking...
2
2

spectra runs rough at idle
have a 2000 kia spectra as my work car. recently it started running very rough at idle, runs fine above idle. thinking it may be the o2 sensor or possibly fuel filter. also where are those 2...

2000 Kia Sportage and Power Window Problems
My windows recently in the last 3 weeks haven't been working.I have replaced the fuse on the inside panel as well as the fuse under the hood. When the fuse under the hood was replaced, I tested the...
4
4

Kia Sportage
Hi, I am about to purchase a 1999 2-wheel drive Kia Sportage(48,000miles), I just read the threads here and saw nothing mentioned about them , so I shall ask. I've read many bad reviews since putting...
2
2

Sportage dash lights dead....
Hi all, I have a 98 sportage, and the dashboard lights are very intermittent. They don't usually come on and when they do they will often go out after hitting a bump or for no obvious reason. It seems...
3
3