New Sorento

Just saw a pic and was reading up on the 07 Sorento,it comes with the larger Sedona engine(3.9?)l,I wonder if the bigger engine wouldn't give better gas mileage as long as your right foot wasn't to heavy.I would rather have a larger engine loafing than a smaller one straining. The 3.5 dosen't really seem strained,but the rig does weigh 4300 lbs,and the fuel mileage is not great.

Reply to
Robert Black

========= Well any help with gas milage would be a great thing but I really don't think this larger engine will cause any really magic fix's It's just a heavy truck and thats about the end of the story.

Reply to
Dave Kind