PICS: 2011 Kia Forte 5-Door is COMING!

From AB

***** We saw the Kia Forte five-door at the 2010 New York International Auto Show back in April, and now we know when to look for it in dealerships. The handsome hatchback will be available this fall, according to the Upcoming Vehicles section of Kia's website. Handsomely penned, like the rest of the Forte line, the 2010 Forte five-door will be the most versatile variant.

Pricing is expected to follow the four-door's paradigm closely, which means significant value. Bluetooth is standard, and so is auxiliary/MP3 capability. The EX trim-level Forte five-door will have a 2.0-liter four-cylinder good for 156 horsepower and both automatic and manual transmissions are six-speed units. The SX models get a

2.4-liter 173 hp four-cylinder and 17-inch wheels. With the arrival of this sharp little wagon, Kia's Forte covers all the common form-factors.

***** View the attachments for this post at:

JLA