Latest threads in Land Rover 4WD vehiclesshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Statistics
the "Year" button in the Time Period box top-left. Seems like there's less activity on AFL than last year and the number of people active has dropped by a third. Of course, it's only statistics and...
29
29

Discovery TD5 Auto questions
Hi As the new owner of a 52 plate Discovery TD5 ES Automatic, I have a couple of questions: First, fuel consumption seems pretty poor. So far, with a fair mix of driving, it only returns about 23MPG....
29
29

Gas conversion report
I've just been looking at a vehicle that has a gas conversion, but no accompanying certificate. NFU Insurance say that I would have to get an independent report on the installation. Would there be a...
4
4

100% biodiesel
My 110 300tdi has now clocked up 500k's since switching to bio, changing filters soon. so far runs peachy! will keep updated if anyone interested
5
5

Re: Disco 3, future problems. Interesting tale.
Badger, There were a few photos of D3's having body off services on mud-club. ISTR it's body off if you put petrol in the diesel too..... Many dealerships had to have upgraded ramps to take into...
9
9

disco 2 pick up
Hello folks anybody done a disco 3 dr conversion to a pick up. Need a pick up, but has to be something different. Stu
2
2

ATTN: Lee!
Did you get the pictures last night? You interested in some kind of deal for the 101 & my 110?
1
1

OT: Mad Sukuzkis
We all know that you have to be mad to drive a zuke, and experiences at PaynPlay days in this country certainly reinforces the point.... try this video of river crossing
7
7

freelander cam belt
Can anyone tell me what mileage and or interval the cam belt should be changed on a S reg Freelander diesel. Thanks Richard V8 90 V8 Discovery
1
1

ping beamends
Hi Richard Could you give me a price for a intercooler/turbo silicone hose set for 110 300tdi Cheers Icky
8
8

200K Today
Well, the disco (200tdi) clocked up the magic 200K today, which was nice. As far as I'm aware, the only major work it has had to the engine is a replacement head gasket 2 years ago when I first got...

Ping: Badger
Chap at works wants a self fit OMVL LPG system for a Y Plate Mondeo. Can you help with any info etc please? ROT 13 my e-mail address to reply off group.
24
24

No Malvern 2007!
Oh bum! D
11
11

Bucket Seats in a 90
Afternoon All The seats in my 90 have seen better days, and i am thinking of replacing them... Being a lad of the taller variety, i was wondering if fitting bucket seats would make the leg room a bit...
21
21

FS: - 101 Camper : Morph
Give a Morph a home! understand Cahoot do a nice "on line" thing...ahem. Lee D
19
19