Latest threads in Land Rover 4WD vehiclesshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

OT Emissions in London ?
Why o why do we continue to be controlled by ar........es with no idea of green or planet saving ideas. to buy biscuits with only one wrapper and no useless cardboard box. They dont even realize that...
27
27

Assembly in China / End of Lode Lane
A draft discussion document is reportedly floating around concerning whether there's merit in developing a Chinese assembly plant for new Land Rover products, including Freelander[1] and Range Rover...
77
77

Re: And the show fiasco goes on.....
Pity the poor traders. They can't be at both shows so one is going to look pretty bare....
9
9

Series 3 MOT
The MOT is due shortly on the 109 and I'm concerned what I'm hearing about this computerised system, namely the fact that my V5 has no vehicle model and the computer doesn't offer Series 3 as an...
4
4

Paint Chip number For Hardtop
Hiyas, Looking for a source that would know the LR paint chip number for a hardtop, namely the tropical vented top. Its like an off-white cream color. (1975 Series III) ALSO, the same for the steel...
6
6

MOT test and Hand Break
How is the hand break tested in other Countries. Here in Ireland, the last time I went, they drove the Range Rover and pulled it on. If the contraption they had installed on the floor registered the...
37
37

Diesel emissions and additives
I have been told that if I add petrol to the tank of my diesel engine it will reduce the exhaust emissions for test purposes. Is this true and if so how much petrol would I need to add. If not is...
6
6

polybush fitting cost
Hi, would anyone know how much it would cost to have a polybush kit fitted all round at a garage on a defender 90 ? , I'm supplying the kit. Thanks in advance Ian.

Thunder Racers
Don't know if you lot have seen the latest addition to the scrap-yard build-it-in-a-hurry type programme, but thunder racers isn't too bad and has Rachel Simmonite on it, landy racer extraordinaire....
11
11

Ping Rads re NTHell
Wouldn't you know it now the business server is offline try if you are suffering the same I think I should hunt out some others as well just in case.. Derek
1
1

Loctite equivalents?
Wotcher all, not strictly landy, but I have a need for "loctite 636" and/or "loctite 307", I don't know what they are but they appear to be metal glues or threadlock/nutlock. Does anyone know what...
23
23

101 Exhausts.
Morph is making his usual protest, just been adjusting the brakes and noticed the tail pipe has rotted all the way through. I may be able to bodge a new end on but no doubt it's now on borrowed time....
56
56

They've finally admitted it ...
Why didn't this make the news, then? The "summit" happened last week. "It was the day that a host of BBC executives and star presenters admitted what critics have been telling them for years: the BBC...
8
8

SIII 109" disc brake conversion kit US
Greets, Im looking for the aforemonetioned kit available in the US. I _have_ googled everyhting to death but they are just old links out there. My first choice is a "Torrel Industries conversion kit"...
2
2

Unofficial - 5 day Forecast
Saturday Sunny Intervals Max 11 degs Min 7 at night. So who's left? Lee D
18
18