Latest threads in Land Rover 4WD vehiclesshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Breake grease - same name for copper grease ?
Hello, I have to replace a caliper of the brakeclaw. In the manual, they mention something like brake grease to help assembling. Today, i recieved a back issue of LRO (october issue). On page 199,...
16
16

101 spotting
Saw a very smart 101 trundling towards B&Q in Stoke on Saturday which is the first one I've seen on the road for ages. And then today saw another one just outside Nottingham. Are they breeding? Adam
7
7

Does this price sound ok for vent motor replacement?
Hi all. I posted a bit back about a couple of problems with my 1995 Range Rover. Got a quote today after having the climate control looked at. It seems the motors that control the vent flaps have...
7
7

Part Number Please
1991 Range Rover 3.9 Does anyone have part numbers for tailgate central locking actuator, and o/s rear do centrl locking actuator. TIA Alex
2
2

LR Introductions and chasing information
Hello I have been surfing this page for a while now although I have not signed up. I am trying google groups and sofar so good. My name is Richard I live in Wodonga, Victoria, Australia and I own 2...
1
1

ROT: Car stereo speakers
Hi all, I have a shiny new (to me) MiniDisk player/headunit in my 110, rated at 50Wx4. I have a pair of speakers in the front, rated 50W max, and a pair in the back ay 80W max. All speakers are about...
10
10

OTish - Tesco Value Car Insurance
..bit baffled by this. Obviously the usual "value" stuff has no extra packaging etc, and is cheap. But surely insurance er....is insurance? Or is it that you pay them little, have a bit of paper, but...
3
3

Classic motor oil Halfords ?
Looking in Halfrauds today ( son after something !!! ) and saw a can of Hal... own brand Classic Motor Oil has anybody experience of it and is it any good ? I know early Series people have pet sources...
9
9

OT: Torchwood + Land Rover ?
Considering Auntie Beeb's continued anti - 4x4 stance, I thought it quite humorous that tonight's brand new show, Torchwood had as it's main vehicle a 4x4. It looked like the gawd awful new Range...
12
12

Series Land Rover friendly garage in Glasgow, UK
Can anybody recommend a Series Land Rover friendly garage in Glasgow? The one I approached wasn't interested in doing anything (eg. servicing) unless I was prepared to cough up =A33000 for a 200Tdi...
3
3

Another Petrol Head video
click on "Web Special" making sure the sounds well up.

300tdi fuel problem
300 Tdi Defender 90 1998 95000 miles 2 minor problems which I don't think are related. 1. Small diesel leak from the rear of the fuel injection pump, I thought it was a banjo bolt, which I removed and...
2
2

Here they go again!
17
17

Removal of rear corner panel from RRC and replacing body/chassis bushes
Rear frame requires welding in the area of the body - chassis mount (thanks to Beamsends for bushes). It would appear that the job would be made easier by removing the rear (N/S) corner panel. Is it...
5
5

Speedo Changing
Morning Im going to change the speedo pod on the range rover today, with the one i bought at Sodbury - Last time! My rangie has about 80k on the clock, but the new clocks only about about 20. Do i...
2
2