Latest threads in Land Rover 4WD vehiclesshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Sluggish 300tdi
Hi, My 96 disco 300tdi manual is feeling very sluggish again. It was very sluggish a while ago and someone gave me some "engine cleaner" spray to make it faster (which doesn't work incidentally!!)...
10
10

series voltage regulator wiring
the series/101 voltage reg that is attached to the back of my speedo has 2 terminals on. a male and a female spade. One will be the unregulated in and the other 12v out, but does anybody have any idea...
13
13

Need help with wheel size of Disco II
Hi, i am the proud owner of a Disco 2, Build 2000. I am looking for wheels to fit but for now i'm confused about the size (of the wheels) to use. The original size is 255/65/16, so i was looking for...
2
2

Another one bites the dust.
there actually any British made vehicles left? Lee D
16
16

OT Virus scan boot CD
I have an old PC which is acting a little strange and I want to run a virus scan. It has a complete fresh install of Norton AV 2005, which refuses to scan (norton recommends complete uninstall /...
12
12

Headlight washer jets on p38 not working
The wipers sweep as well as I would like, but no fluid will come out. My windshield jets are fine, I have fluid, is their a seperate pump for me to look for and test for those? for a while I think...
2
2

Water in Driver Footwell
Disco Series II V8i 2002: Intermittent (and so far untraceable) water leakage into the driver (RHD) footwell is becoming exasperating! I just can't trace it, and hesitate to rip out all the centre...
9
9

Clonking
Loose U-bolts. They should have been tightened a couple of times since the new springs were fitted because they will have bedded in.
13
13

200TDi Radiator
On a 1992 land rover defender fitted with 200tdi engine - the manual says to remove the radiator one has to remove the viscous fan. Is it indeed necessary to remove this fan or can the radiator...
2
2

petrol pump v8 110
If I have understood the system correctly the pump is designed to provide a constant flow with a return to the tank. When the previous owners had an lpg conversion fitted a solenoid operated valve was...
9
9

Anyone using Tiscali?
Right - Turns out not to be my router, so ive gone and got it from the bottom of my garden. I cannot browse at all now... But i can radmin over the internet to my mums pc, on NTL, and browse that way....
7
7

Austin - here's what you need :-)
250039083401 Lee D
4
4

Rock Sliders
Evening. First of all I hate the internet. Secondly - I have tonight attempted to fit my new rock sliders that i got from Brookwells the other day. All went well, but i think there is something not...
7
7

doing france !!
hi each me and er are going down throo france in nov. in the luvable 90 anybody know what class it will come under on the french toll roads ???
17
17

4,738 New Postings...
Haven't you all been busy... It'd take me months to catch up - thank goodness for the 'mark all read' function! ;-)
38
38