Latest threads in Land Rover 4WD vehiclesshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

getting different gunsons easybleed caps
Im sure that when i bought my gunsons pressure bleeder thing it said on the box that different caps were available. Since i fitted a servo to the landy it now needs a bigger lid, and my DIY one doesnt...
1
1

Re: test to a.f.l
there are newsgroups especially for test posts. try somewhere like uk.test you should even get an email back if it works!
3
3

RR HSE Alarm systems
OK. How do you remove the alarm system from a P38 HSE? Solutions involving an axe that still leave it possible to start the engine urgently required. The concept is defective The design is defective...
1
1

TD5 clutch switch
Recently, I had to have the clutch master cylinder on my 2004 TD5 Defender changed under warranty, due to a fluid leak. Since then (6 weeks), I have had two occasions when the engine has run unevenly...
5
5

Wipers - new problem
Defender 110 CSW 1990 Right, back home, working in the dry, good lighting, proper tools (although I can't use them properly) and a prompt delivery of spares from Beamends. I have changed the motor,...
6
6

88-sized waterproof covers?
Anyone know a supplier for a waterproof car cover to fit a SWB? Slightly weird request I know, cos they're meant to get wet and dirty, but I don't think standing on a rain-soaked drive day after day...
5
5

Timing Belts (& more)
Thought this may be of some interest to some and wish to share it.

FS: 1990 Range Rover (feeling slightly less than a L-R fan right now)
Just had the glad tidings that Thumper isn't going to make it through an MOT without serious work. The rust has struck. I've not got a place to lay her up for work, so she's for sale. 1990 Range Rover...
2
2

disco trim level help
hi folks, please can someone point me at a list of the standard trim levels for the disco2? We're selling our 90 (sob) and want to get a grownups car, and I cant find a list of what is included in the...
4
4

More from Youtube (OT)
This Youtube invention is addictive. don't know whether to laugh or cry.
30
30

Slightly OT, help wanted
Guys sorry to be a tad OT here, but I'm after info on a Range Rover LPG conversion. I have done a google search but there's nowt like the hosses gob, as it were. I have been offered a RR by my Bro and...
5
5

Rusty Bolts
In about 10 days I will be replacing the rear cross member on my 110 CSW. It is one with extensions, so I have a number of rusty bolts (and nuts) to take out (including a towbar). Some are sacrificial...
7
7

Discovery beaten by Volvo estate, Sprinter van etc.
The Disco is apparently the 7th most popular car to have nooky in. with particular reference to the centre console. Extra marks for mentioning that bint from East Enders and a Sun reporter. DaveP
10
10

Beamends
Keep it up Richard