Latest threads in Land Rover 4WD vehiclesshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Stuck for a name........
Trying to get summat out of G410 SKN, I can get SKiN - but it's a bit shit!
18
18

TDi Rear Door
The problem is it seems to be jammed. I tried the interior handle as well and a little nudge from a pry- bar but it just won't move - anybody have any ideas?? Thanks
5
5

Compressors: dos & don'ts?
I'm enjoying life (sad, I know!) with my first compressor (belt-driven, twin-pot, 100ltr). Are there any general dos and don'ts to look out for in owning, using and maintaining a compressor? For...
6
6

OT: google personalised search/attn: Beamends
Richard - are you now paying google lots of money to advertise? or is the 'google personalised search' thing that i've just noticed being mentioned when i search on google working quite well? I keep...
6
6

Push Button Door Handle 110 Middle Row
Hi Folks I have to get hold of a button for my middle row driver's side door (1989 110 CSW). As all that's missing is the button itself (bl**dy vandals!) can anyone tell me anywhere I can get hold of...
3
3

OT: Russian roads!
Found in another NG Imagine the fun and games
3
3

Expedition Insurance for a 130
Looking for a little advice here please. Am trying to get insurance to take a bike tour down to Morocco with a Landrover 130 as a support vehicle. I've been renewing the insurance monthly, but now...
1
1

WOT:I'd Give Him The Job Too
WAL-MART APPLICATION This is an actual job application that a 75 year old senior citizen submitted to Walmart in Arkansas . They hired him because he was so funny. NAME: Kenneth Way (Grumpy Bastard)...
1
1

Attn Badger
Re 4.6 block cracking, what would the cost be to top-hat liner a block? Also I have read that Rover V8s should be run at around 80deg.C. That seems impossible to achieve on a P38a seeing as the...
3
3

90 Steering Problems
After spending an afternoon sorting the Defender 110 ('96) for its MOT. I have a problem with my steering. The Defender is shod with standard alloy wheels and tyres. The problem is that the steering...
3
3

3 Amigos - Discovery dash light again !!!
Does anybody know the way to reset the computer in the Series 2 Discovery....when these 3 infamous warning lights apear ( ABS, Hill decent, and Auto levelling ... I think )... I have done this once...

Richard at Beamends!
Hi matey, after some prices please. 3 new lock brarrels & keys, defender type doors rear door lock surround 1 window winder handle & trim bit 4 more bags of those trim fastners for roof trim the...
6
6

Isuzu diesel
Am now considering fitting a 2.8 direct injection Isuzu to my 110. I know that these were probably the best engines Isuzu ever made but are they a good conversion for an early 110?
20
20

OT Help!
A friend has a 2000 Jeep Cherokee that's got a rear wheel bearing on the way out (the old "woo-woo-woo-woo-woo" noise coming from the back left corner). I've told him 'til I'm blue that he should flog...
3
3

Marine paint PQ 17 or summat ?
Could anybody tell me of a supplier of this Marine paint which I have heard is the dogs ....... as far as protection of steel is concerned. In Kent preferably. I suppose a starting point would be a...
4
4