Best Rated threads in Land Rover 4WD vehiclesshow all threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

19J seized water pump bolt
Slightly complicated story. My 1990 Defender 110 19J was recently swapped for a 200Tdi. I had no plans for the old engine, so I started stripping it and selling bits on ebay. My son (like father like...
2
2

Rear View Mirror snapped off! Help!
This morning it was cold (about 32 deg F) and as I adjusted the rear view mirror on our '95 Disco, it broke right off the windscreen. It broke off right at the glass attachment point, and looks like...
12
12

Ipod Install in 02 Range Rover L322
Hi I have a 2002 Range Rover Vogue with the inbuilt TV/Satnav etc. I have just purchased an Ipod and want to be able to plug this into my car and have the ability to watch dvd and play music from my...
2
2

disco Tdi door handle
Pull and pull, i broke the front left handle of a Disco I Tdi. The piece is a black rectangle of zinc-aluminium alloy with a a stamped code "32 27 LH". Being identified by unique code, i wonder if...
4
4

Sankey Trailers
Evenin All! Im thinking of getting a sankey trailer..... What are the differences between them all? I have seen you can get wide track, and normal track - is wide track the same width as a 90? How...
2
2

RR 4.6 HSE Miss fire (possibly)
This is sounding expensive to me but I can but live in hope someone has an idea..... Engine has historically been as smooth as silk but recently and gradually it has been running a bit rough and...
11
11

P38 Battery
Hi, I have a 98 P38 fitted with a V8 Developments 5.3ltr engine. The last standard batttery I bough has lasted just 2 years and I'd like to buy the largest, highest cranking amp battery I can that...
5
5

Defender safest car to be in
According to the lates statistics by the department of transport, the Landrover defender is the safest car to be in in the event of an accident. Seems like the rover mini is the least safe. This does...
15
15

OTish - scored brake discs - MOT failure?
my car has a brake disc that has been grooved by a pad wearing down and it going metal to metal. It has 3 circular grooves running round it in the outer 1/4 of the disc on one side. it is still nice...
3
3

200TDI into s3
I have a complete dsico 200tdi and a complete s3 2.25 petrol. I want to fit the tdi into the s3. Is it possible to use g/box and t/x box from tdi, Is it advantageous to do this, or Is it better to use...
11
11

Radio control Defender
I have a radio control Defender but I have lost the battery charger for it, anyone got a spare one lying around? or can someone tell me the details written on the charger so I could try and find an...
6
6

RAVE manual password?
I HATE using microsh*te windows with a passion, but when trying to read the RAVE manual Adobe PDF files with Linux I'm prompted for a password! Does anyone know what this password is so I don't need...
5
5

1989 range rover tachometer
I have a 1989 Range Rover 3.9L I put a new rebuilt alternator in and now the teach is not working??? could it be a fuse or a relay that might be out if so which one do I look at thanks.
1
1

R380 GEARBOX STIFF GEARCHANGE.
I have a 2001 TD5 Discovery which has started to become very difficult to change gear after motorway cruising. After approx 30 mins at 60mph or more the shift becomes very very tight. So much so that...

Interchangeability of 300Tdi cylinder heads.
Is there anybody out there that can help me with 300Tdi cylinder heads. I have a Defender 1998 110 with a 300 Tdi engine, the head was damaged by a broken valve and taken to a workshop for repair and...
1
1

One-touch window operation in 1990 RRC
While investigating the horrible graunching sound as the driver's door window lifts - and finding that the fixing for the bottom of the leading edge window frame is a pile of rust in the bottom of the...
8
8

Trolley Jack
Anyone got a recommendation for a lightweight trolley jack. I intend keeping it in the boot to use instead of the bottle!! Ta
17
17

half doors for defender 110
I am in Aisa (outside EU) and I need half-doors for my 110 station station wagon as well as a rear tailgate. Anyone know where I can get these doors. I'm assuming that series III doors will fit. In...
1
1

RRC LSE alarm
Hiya all, Does anyone know where I can get a FULL wiring diagram for the factory alarm on a 94 RRC? (part number AMR 2106 I presume there is a cutout on one of the 2 multipins cos I remove the box and...
3
3

Where's my engine number ?
The ebay purchased S3 mentioned in "towing a Series III" a while back on here arrived safely at it's new home behind my 110 TD without a problem - other than my TomTom dying on route. I've now had a...
6
6