Latest threads in Lexus Automobilesshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Lexus
Its great

Lexus NX Crossover
It's official. The finalized production model is right around the corner. It looks very futuristic. From AB Mar. 04, 2014 Lexus to Reveal the New NX Crossover at the Beijing Motor Show Lexus announced...

Lexus RC F GT3 Racing Concept
Lexus is hardly the first brand that comes to mind when comes to motorsports. From AB Lexus RC F GT3 Racing Concept Rumbles the 2014 Geneva Motor Show With its Debut - Modified RC F V8 With More Than...

PICS: Test Drive: The Lexus CT 200h Is Part Hybrid, Part (Almost) Hot Hatch
Check out this Lexus Hybrid/Hatch. Sleek design and does not scream Lexus. FROM: CR Allow us, for just a second, to beat a dead horse: Lexus, Toyota Motor Corp.?s luxury brand, has built a reputation...

I have 2002 lexus sc430 looking for Nav update for europe
I am preparing to take my SC430 to Italy and would like to find the Navigation disk. Does anyone know where I can purchase it?

Lexus RC 350 F Sport
Rumbling into the slot between the Lexus RC 350 Sport Coupe and the RC F is this, the RC 350 F Sport. It looks like it can hold its own against any other coupe at the upcoming Geneva Motor Show. From...

Question about 2007 ES350
Hi, My 2007 ES350 has 93k miles on it. I've had it for 7 1/2 years and I LOVE it. However, I need something very reliable. I know nothing about car rep air and there really isn't any place nearby that...
7
7

Lexus RC F is a predatory sport coupe with a 450-horsepower beating heart
From AB Faster, Sharper, Lower, Wider ? All-New Lexus RC F Performance Coupe Elevates the Driving Experience Lexus' Most Powerful V8 Engine Generates More than 450 Horsepower Latest Iteration of the F...

'Next Lexus F' teased ahead of Detroit debut
From AB The Next Lexus F Amplifies Exhilaration with Entirely New Model Debut at the North American International Auto Show All-New Performance Model Engineered From Scratch Advanced Expression of...

Lexus RC F Coupe puts on a brave face for Detroit
From AB Lexus RC F Redefines the Daily Commute with Asphalt-Grinding Performance and Bold Head-Turning Design -Global Premiere of RC F Coupe at North American International Auto Show on Jan. 14...

Lexus Brings GS 350 Sedan Up to Date for 2014 Model Year with New 8-Speed Auto
The latest version of the GS sedan was introduced in 2012, for the 2013 model year, featuring a host of visible and invisible changes that Lexus thought would make a better contender in the class and...

Toyota and Lexus recalling 235,000 hybrid CUVs and sedans over separate issues
From ESPN Toyota Announces Voluntary Recalls TORRANCE, Calif., Sept. 3, 2013 ? Toyota Motor Sales, U.S.A., Inc. today announced that it will conduct two voluntary safety recalls. One involves...

remove chipping paint off a plastic Lexus bumper
How do I remove chipping paint off a plastic Lexus bumper? Because my car was in an accident, and the bumper wasn't properly prepped when it was repainted. I just want to remove all the paint so I can...

Lexus IS F avoids cancellation, priced from $63,350*
From AB WHAT'S NEW FOR 2014 TOYOTA 2014 IS F On-Sale Date: October 2013 Exterior - LED foglamps (bulbs changed to LEDs) - Carbon fiber rear spoiler Interior - All headrests embossed with "F" logo -...

Infiniti G37 to live through MY 2015, sell alongside Q50
From AB Infiniti Continues Production of G37 Sedan ? Will Be Sold Alongside the All-New 2014 Q50 Premium Sedan ? Infiniti G37 sedan will remain on sale in the United States until mid 2015 ? Revised...