Latest threads in Lexus Automobilesshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Lexus Auto Manufacturer
All the information of cars includes ,choice your car, shows and events, future vehicle, research, dealers,parts and accessories, cars buy & sell, tips and advise, rent a car,company information, auto...

Lexus becoming your "Exit-Level" brand? From Retirement to Grave !
Now that sounds awful. But it's an aging concern Toyota needs to deal with. "Lexus is Buick in training," said Rebecca Lindland of IHS Global Insight. "Lexus made its name with baby boomers. They're...

"Lexuses are dolled-up Toyota appliances"
Now that sounds familiar, it's almost like I said it. "Lexuses are dolled-up Toyota appliances," Lindland said. "They're built for reliability and dependability, not to generate excitement." Lexus has...
1
1

tire wear
Are Lexus tires more likely to wear tread early? My wife's 2007 RX350 has 23000 miles and the Michelin tires are almost gone, maybe 3-4K miles left. Dealer (tire dealer) told me that all tires on a...
6
6

2000 ES300 Platinum Starting Problem
Hello, I am experiencing intermittent problems with engine starting on my 2000 Lexus ES300 Platinum. I know for certain that it is not the battery, because eventually, the car does start. I know there...
2
2

Lexus Compact Concept preview
Lexus has released an official sketch that previews a concept car that will debut at the 2009 Frankfust Motor Show and will introduce the brand's core values into the premium compact segment. Read...

My Sister's 1995 ES300 Problem
My sister has an 1995 ES300 with about 94,000 miles. She changes the oil regularly. Last week she was cruising down the highway and the car lost power. She pulled off the highway and turned the car...
9
9

2000 Lexus ES300 - needs new driver-side headlight - please help
What's the most economical way to replace with quality/factory parts? Mechanic wants to charge ~$90 ($20 for the part) for the job.
43
43

Spied: 2010 Lexus ES350 Gets A Refresher and An Early Unveiling
  Thanks to the work of a spyshot photographer, a refreshed 2010 Lexus ES 350 has been unveiled to the world ahead of the company's official press release.  The photos were captured at a dealership...

Toyota's Lexus July 09 Car Sales Down 25.1%
The economy must be getting better. Besides, a lot of people are paying cash for clunkers! “Beyond the tangible economic stimulus, the positive environmental benefits of the CARS program is clear to...
1
1

need advice for removing ls400 front seats for cleaning
hello, I have a 1992 ls400 and would like to remove front seats so I can do a very good leather cleaning. I see some covers on the bolts that put the seat rails to the floor. I've tried to remove the...
4
4

Re: OT - Bud Light
Why bother? I've already taught you about police procedures and training. You know better. Nope. Under your parameters, it stands.

Lexus CD Player
I have a 2005 Lexus ES 330. A few days ago, I inserted a CD in the player and listened to some music while on the road. Afterwards, I attempted to eject the CD and it won't eject. I followed the...
4
4

CT200h looks hideous
Does anyone think it's a beauty? ChegLatte (Today 09:28 AM) So instead of buying a 230hp 1 series, they expect me to buy a 30 or so grand car that has 147 hp with corolla underpinnings, Nice work...
2
2

Toyota's Lagging Lexus and Scion Brands
Looks like the two best selling Lexus models are still modified Camrys. That's understandable. GS is a zombie and essentially nobody wants the LS. "When it comes to Lexus, the issue is pretty clear:...
43
43