Latest threads in Lexus Automobilesshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Squeeking brakes
GS 430, still on the original factory brake pads and in this cold weather the brakes squeal annoyingly when I press on the brakes. Does not seem right for a "luxury car". Any solutions? Jeff
15
15

1990 LS400 PS Pump ... about to fail?
About a year ago, I had the timing (and utility) belt(s), water pump, and bearings replaced. At the same time the AC sprung a leak and a sensor located beneath the passenger side headlight, was also...
3
3

FS: 2005 Lexus LX 470, 4x4, Night View, rear DVD, 23k mi, MINT, $49,999
Blue Vapor/Tan Located in Orange County, CA Navigation Bluetooth Electronic suspension too many options Link: 05&model=LX470&num_records%&systime95503355855&make2=&start_year...

ls430 2004 right front door lock
My right front door will not remotely lock or unlock. The window will not go up or down remotely from the driver's door. Also the lock and unlock button is dead. All these problems are just on the...
1
1

Looking to upgrade GS300 radio...
Hey... I've got a '98 GS300 with the Nakamichi stereo (with CD changer, cassette). I'd like to upgrade to one that had XM and perhaps held CDs in the base unit (rather than the changer), I don't care...
1
1

1996 ES300 starts and dies
Hello, I have a 1996 Lexus ES300 that is dead in a parking lot. The battery is completely dead... I can jump it with our other car and it starts and runs, but as soon as put it in gear I start driving...
1
1

auctions
True auctions on Come and see bids at all time lows.. Come and register come and bid...

1999 RX300 Transmission Fluid Leak
Hello, I have a 99 RX300, 88K miles runs good, last week I notice some oil drops in my drive way, I looked underneeth and I do see a leak right around transmission area, the oil is around the nut, it...
3
3

Toyota/Lexus hybrid unit sales history (USA)
mon = calendar month yr = calendar year sales = hybrid sales that month cYTD = hybrid sales calendar year to date mmsales = overall sales that month (hybrid and conventional of model) %hybrid =...
1
1

Buying A Used Car Using The Web - Expert's Tips
Before you even go looking for your car make sure you have a general idea of how much cars of similar age and type go for second hand...

GPS did not adjust for daylight savings time
Hi I have a new GS430 and live in the Eastern Time zone. During the night the clocks were to fall back 1 hour. The clock on my GS430 did not adjust for this even though it is set for "automatic GPS...
9
9

96 ES300 tail lights not functioning
Hi Everyone, I have a 96 ES300 that I'm having issues with the tail lights on. When the lights are turned on(like they would be when driving at night), the only rear lights that come on are the two...
5
5

2007 LEXUS LS 460 4 DR SEDAN
color Low miles
2
2

Winter Tires for 2006 GS300 AWD
Which is the better choice? 225/50-R17 (standard summer tire size) or a slightly narrower tire (such as 215/55-R17) as a snow tire?
9
9

FBI FORENSICS CAN FIND DELETED FILES v 8166
FBI FORENSICS CAN FIND DELETED FILES> EVIDENCE ELIMINATE HAS PROVEN TO BE ONE OF THE BEST HIGHLY ADVANCED FORENSIC FILE KILLER FOR OVER 10 YEARS. CHECK THE SITE READ YOUR SELF "The Patriot Act allows...