Latest threads in Lexus Automobilesshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Reset Change
We have a 2006 Lexus GS 430 that the change oil light came on. We had the oil changed at a quick lube place. I can easily reset my Tundra but have not determined how to reset the GS 430. Is this...
3
3

Sweet 2006 GX470 on BBM

Nice 460 on BBM
2
2

New invented car options
New invented car options

Noisy wheels?
I have a ten-year old LS 400 with about 150K miles on it. I'm starting to think the old darling is going to run forever. Within the past year I have gotten the impression that the wheels (tires,...
4
4

RX400H Audio Screen
Can anyone tell me if there is a way to change the amount of time that the audio screen will stay visible on the navigation screen? My system seems to have a short time frame. If I push the audio...
2
2

Tires-430SC
Thanks, I appreciate the advise. I bet your car runs smoother also.
1
1

Side Mirror Replacement
The mirror was damaged and broke off of the casing that holds the mirror in place. The casing is still in perfect condition, motors that move the mirror still work. Does anyone know now if i can just...
3
3

Tires-430SC
I'm tired of continuing problems and cost on my run flats. Is there a donut type spare I can carry if I decide to run regular tires?
1
1

When is the IS-F going to arrive?
Last August I was told by the dealer, the IS-F was to be available in October. It is not available. When will it be available? I have some buyers chomping at the bit for my WRX, but I don't want to...
1
1

Which one would you buy, a GS 430 or a LS 430?
Hi I owned a GS 300, now sorely missed. I crashed it, and I am coming back to the other brands pale in comparison. I have the choice between a second hand GS 430 and a second hand LS 430. I know the...
16
16

O2 sensor replacement
I tried to replace a bad O2 sensor on my 2000 RX300 but I stripped the threads. The sensor was located on the front exhaust manifold and it was very difficult to remove, hence the stripped threads. Is...
1
1

Oxygen sensor problem
I tried to replace the oxygen sensor from the front exhaust manifold of my 2000 RX300 with 120k miles. It was very difficult removing the sensor from the manifold and the threads stripped. Any advice...
1
1

Who owns a IS300? Question about tires
Ok, I have a 2002 IS300. The tires are: 215/45-17, but the problem is they have sport racing tires from California. (Bridgestone Potenza RE040 - good tires by the way, I like them) I live in NYC, so...
4
4

$460 for 15k mile service
I have a '06 ES330 and my dealer wants $460 for 15k mile service. They say it takes 3 hours to do it. According to the manual, 15k maintenance includes oil change & tire rotation plus a bunch of...
17
17