Latest threads in Lexus Automobilesshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Radar Fix about 10% of Car Cost
As detailed below somewhere, my 06 LS430 Souper Douper Deluxe edition popped up a warning about the PCS and the cruise stopped working (Pre Collision System for which I had to get the souper douper...
2
2

NEVER BUY WALMART'S BATTERIES OR YOU WILL BE SORRY
DQpSZWdhcmRsZXNzIGlmIHlvdSB1c2VkIHRoZWlyIGJhdHRlcmllcyBvciBub3QsIHRoZXkgd29u J3QgbGV0IHlvdSByZXR1cm4gbm8gbWF0dGVyIHdoYXQhISAgUGx1cyA3NSUgb2YgdGhlaXIgYmF0...
27
27

Refurbish 12-CD Changer SC300
I have a 1994 SC300 and the 12-CD changer is having problems where now most of the slots are showing up as "ERR". Is it possible to get it refurbished?
3
3

POLSKA
Jest tu kto¶ z polski??

PCS warning & No Cruise Control
Last days of Sept I had the right front radar sensor going off by itself and in intersections. Took it in and they said it needed to be replaced. It started doing that a year after I hit the bumper...
6
6

Lexus ES300 current drain ECM security module replacement
car has had recurring problem with battery dead after a few days of inactivity. battery & charging system test fine but lexus dealer states the trouble can be traced to "one of the back doors" and to...
3
3

the lack of overdrive
I have a '91 Lexus es250. The car has been good to me for the most part in the 5 months i've had it, but I was driving home from school one day and the Overdrive decided to turn off by itself. I...
1
1

Q: RX300 Sport Edition vs Luxury Edition suspension
What's the difference between the RX300 Luxury and Sport Editions ? Do the RX300 Sport Editions have stiffer shocks and springs or lower profile tires ?
3
3

ES 250 1991 check engine code 71
I've started to get a regularly occuring check engine light. However the car runs perfectly. When I check the diagnastic code its always 71. That suppose to be an EGR system malfunction. I've check...
7
7

Is 1990 Camry and 1990 ES250 wiring the same
Does anyone know if 1990 Camry wiring diagram is the same for the 1990 Lexus ES250? In particular the wiring for the starting system? Thanks

1990 ES 250 Lexus Starter clicking
I have a 1990 ES250. The starter makes a repeated clicking noise when I try to start it. I thought it was a bad starter so I bought a new starter and put it in and its the same. Just repeated...
1
1

Duplicating Lexus Keys
Here is the complete how to on getting duplicate Lexus keys on the cheap. 1. Visit 2. Search for lexus remote keys or click here instead - me 55$ for a remote key and 20$ for a flat key.3. Choose the...
4
4

Crash
Hello I crashed my Lexus, a GS 300, a few days ago. The car is a total write off. It happened on the highway, under heavy rain. The back broke out, I hit the median concrete wall head on , the car...
4
4

Right side windows don't go down from driver side - up works - ES300/1995
Hi All, Any ideas what could be causing both windows on the right side to be inoperable from driver side. I can lean over and lower the window from respective switches and THEN bring it up from the...
9
9

ATTN: Anyone with an Sirius FM direct connection....
Hi all, Thanks for taking the time to read this posting. I recently hooked up a direct to FM radio connection with my Sirius Stilletto 100 radio. I used the Sirius FM Direct Adaptor...
3
3