Latest threads in Lexus Automobilesshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Re: RX 330 rotors warped
I have an RX 300 and I've had to have the rotors resurfaced a couple of times and the brake pads replaced. It seems that the brakes are a trouble spot on Toyotas. My 94 Corolla also needed the brake...

2003 RX300 Mystery "Ticking Noise"
My 2003 RX 300 has about 60,000 miles on it. Recently, an intermittent noise has been coming from the dash. The best way I can describe it is like the ticking noise a light timer or underground...
5
5

How important are wheel locks?
I have a Lexus IS that has a wheel lock on each rim. After a bad experience trying to change a flat on a busy freeway at night, I discovered that they make changing the tire a pain in the ass. Since I...
5
5

Why are You Paying for Leads
Paying for leads is not my idea of using my time wisely. 99 times out of 100 you are getting the same leads as all the other wanta be marketeers that have bought into one lead program or another and...

RX300 suggestions for new tires for this 4WD
The stock boots are Bridgestone Duelers and are pretty badly at less than 50K km. I'd be interested in a less floaty, firmer sidewall tire that has decent noise and wear characteristics. I'm thinking...
2
2

Service at non-Lexus location
I'd prefer to have my ES350 serviced at a place other than a dealership as it is very far away. Firstly, if I did this would it somehow void the warranty? Second, what types of equipment would the...
10
10

Front bumber sensor goes off a lot
On the passenger side of the front bumper the radar or proximity sensor has decided to go off a lot. It allmost seems like it is picking up WiFi signals in the downtown and some sort of signals at...
1
1

UV Polish?
I have a 1994 SC300 and ran into the website (Australian) was reading some postings on the plastic headlight covers and there was talk about Meguiar's PlastX. Then someone mentioned a UV polish called...
3
3

2006 GS430 Automatic Trunk Lid Closer Problem
I have a 2006 GS430 which has an automatic trunk lid closer. Recently my sister slammed the trunk closed not knowing it was suppose to close automatically. Up until that time you just had to make...
11
11

Coastal Tech Ultimate Lockpick 1 and Lockpick 3 with a 2006 GS300 will it work?
Does anyone know if these lockpicks will work Thanks in Advance!!! Regards, Steve B.

What's the best iPOD interface for a 2006 Lexus GX470?
Hi all, I just purchased a 2006 GX470 and the only thing that I wish it had that it lacks is an input for my iPod. Honestly, even a 2.5mm input jack with no on screen capabilities would suit me fine,...
5
5

Defeating the phone and navigation motion lock on Lexus GX470
Hi all, I just bought a 2006 Lexus GX470 and I love it. The navigation system is sublime. I really did love my previous BMW X5, but this vehicle's gadgets are awesome. My only issue is that I cannot...
1
1

Re: Verizon RAZR and phonebook transfer in a 2006 GX470
Never claimed the car was perfect, just that you're an asshole (which you kindly prove again and again for the whole world). Since I'm capable of being objective and showing both sides of an issue,...
3
3

OEM Lexus parts catalogs for sale
I have the following OEM Lexus parts catalogs for sale on microfiche. Drop me a line with any interest. Thanks, Joe. MAKE YEAR MODEL REV DATE LEXUS 90 ES250 Jan-90 LEXUS 90-91 ES250 Apr-92 LEXUS 02...

92 LS400 - Charging System Problem
All was fine with the car until I took it in to a shop due to A/C leak. They said they found a corroded O-Ring somewhere beneath the battery that had been ruined. So, they fixed that, and A/C is...
1
1