Latest threads in Lexus Automobilesshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Re: RX330 bubbling of painted aluminum wheels?
There is no doubt that Toyota has shaved things too far with Lexus, trying to squeeze more profit out of it. They spent many years making very good cars of high value, but now they're just cashing in...
1
1

Those are NOT racing tires!
They are just over-priced Goodyears. You can replace them with several replacement brands for a lot less. Just bought Yokohama replacement for $140 a tire at Discount. Installed. 520 wear number. OEM...
4
4

Where to do brakes?
Was in the shop the other day and noted that a brake job for the 2006 LS430 costs $1195 for rotors and caliper pads. That is a bit high I think. Are there any reliable places to look for something of...
14
14

2005 es330 cabin air filter replacement
I would like to replace the cabin air filter on my "05 ES330. Any DIY who have done it or any links to replace would be appreciated. Thanks, Matt
3
3

Wax for new ES350
I have a simple question (simple mind?). We just bought a ES350 about a month ago. It is a beautiful shiny Ruby metallic color. The Avalon that we previously had was maintained with an (expensive)...
5
5

Some advice from the group please.
Hi all, I've been reading this group on and off for several years and I was hoping someone could help me out with a problem. A couple of months ago I needed a car for work and came across a 1990 LS400...
2
2

ES Screensaver on Lexus.Com is Spyware!
I installed the ES 350 screen saver after downloading it from The first time it ran, the bells and whistles went off and Spyware Doctor popped up with the following message....
1
1

RX 330 rotors warped
In reading the post on warped rotors Just what prompts a recall? Is nowadays its money first, customers second. Do X amount of people have to get killed ? As Iv had my fill of GM ,Ford and Chrysler...
7
7

Verizon RAZR and phonebook transfer in a 2006 GX470
Hi all, I know that Verizon cripples their phones and that perhaps is a gripe for another newsgroup. That being said, I have a Motorola RAZR with Verizon and a 2006 Lexus GX470 with bluetooth and the...
5
5

Lexus SC 430 optimal acceleration
Is there any data on how to achieve the fastest acceleration with the ECT or shifting or whatever strategy?
2
2

RX300 front drivers side speakers not working.
I have tried to equal out the sound system but drivers side speakers are not working. Can anyone can figure this out? 2002 model. All other speakers work. -- Message posted using information at
1
1

NEED LEXUS TOYOT EPC PARTS CATALOG ON CDs or DVD
Pleae i need Lexus Toyota EPC (Electronic Parts Catalog) on CDs or DVD up to 2007 models from 1990 if possible or complete. Thank you, Vasiliy --------------= Posted using GrabIt =----------------...

Does anyone know a good Toyota/Lexus import forum?
I have a 1991 Toyota Celsior UCF11 in the UK. I have the familar problem of the aircon/venilation fan is blowing properly but little to nothing comes out of the vent. I was told to replace or remove...
4
4

OEM Lexus parts catalogs for sale
I have the following OEM Lexus parts catalogs for sale on microfiche. Drop me a line with any interest. Same catalogs the dealer is using. $12 delivered anywhere in the world. Thanks, Joe. MAKE YEAR...

Smell from AC
I have a 2006 ES330. The other day when I turned on the AC strong odor came out of the vents. It's still there. The best way to describe the smell is "urine". I checked under the hood to see if any...
5
5