Latest threads in Lexus Automobilesshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

GS350 Purchase Question
I am getting ready to purchase a 2007 GS350. I would appreciate comments and opinions about this car. I would also like you opinions regarding addons and accessories, what to get or avoid. TIA
11
11

A/C Systems
Installing, maintenance, and repair of car air conditioners...

Lexus LS400 surging
2000 LS400 Today when driving into my driveway - about 20 yards - and slightly downhill so I enter with the brakes on a bit, the engine suddently revs up, and the car jumps forward 2-3 yards. I...
7
7

OE touch-up paint
I have a 1999 LS 400 with a 2 tone paint job. I cannot find OE touch-up paint online to purchase? ANyone know where I can go online to purchase touch-up paint online for Lexus??? Thanks Darren
1
1

AC fan speed control
If there's a full-speed fan relay to cut out all the resistors, then it could be stuck on. Not sure if your car uses this, but it is the typical wiring.
29
29

Lexus Air Conditioning
All you want to know about car air conditions, installing, maintenance, repair, many tapes and producers.
1
1

Car Battery FAQ
The Car and Deep Cycle Battery FAQ Web pages have been moved. They are located at The latest version is 7.0,dated May 28, 2007. The FAQ is consumer oriented with answers to questions about lead-acid...

Paintless dent removal
Has anyone had experiences with paintless dent removal at a lexus dealer? My '06 330 got a dent on top of the trunk (how did that happen?) and I'd like to know about how much $$ I should expect to...
11
11

How do I negotiate lease and know if dealer's offer is a good deal?
I am in the market to lease a 2007 Lexus RX400h. As configured on the Lexus website the car has an MSRP of $49,866. That includes the base MSRP of $42,580, the delivery, processing, and handling fee...
6
6

Just bought an import Celsior in the UK
It is an old one that has apparently been here some time and was an embassy car, but I have no history to prove that. My question is, will a UK LS400/Celsior be running on Mineral, semi, or full...
2
2

% Mesothemlioma Girl 15 Strip Tease
- Watch Mesothelioma Girl 15 get fucked for the first time

2002 GS 300 and mileage
My GS300 has 110 K on it. I have been doing all the scheduled service on the vehicle. I drive about 25k per year and have 4 more years on my loan. At this rate I will have over 200k on the vehicle. So...

How To Promote Your Business To Thousands While Your Drive
Have you heard about ID Plates? It is the ultimate and best way to promote your company, business, website, etc while you drive your car. Please take a look at this website. You will be surprised!!!

Anyone have a drivers side fog lamp for a 94 GS300?
Found a chip in the glass and need to replace it. Please email me off-list if you have one you're willing to sell. thanks.

toyota trd wheels and mich tires
(0117098260&